National Anthem

ALLIE X

Thanks! In my opinion, if shit is gonna be sold/traded/etc it's gonna get out there sometime. Might as well put all of the Allie fans on the same level.

Of course what was posted was not everything, I am not a big fan of posting anything that's new or newer considering its Allie X and not one of her past monikers that really would never have seen the light of day anyway.

I just want all of the Allie fans to be on the same level.

Fuck you. You created the unreleased "hierarchy." Allie wanted NONE of this online, regardless if we have it or not. You've pissed her off so much. We can keep it going if you want.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Fuck you. You created the unreleased "hierarchy." Allie wanted NONE of this online, regardless if we have it or not. You've pissed her off so much. We can keep it going if you want.

nah, you created the hierarchy and I'm tired of you having that power.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

nah, you created the hierarchy and I'm tired of you having that power.

This is so funny. Who the fuck shared all their stuff with you out of pity? I did. And that was a mistake. You're a sick disgusting psychopath. You think you're accomplishing something by 'sharing with the fans,' when you only wanna get revenge. You're so sick.

notice how you feel the need to do whatever you can to seem intimidating/powerful, even by using profanity and insults. someone is trying too hard. just give it up

If you think you've fooled LB with you being the 'victim,' like you want it to appear, you're wrong. Everyone knows what you've done and how crazy you are. They're only being nice because you leaked half of Allie's discography. 

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

nah I think I'm doing the right thing considering you think you're the fucking Allie X headmaster which is not fair to anybody

keep posting profanity filled, excessively long replies to try and seem correct. I won't be replying to you

THIS IS LITERALLY YOU LOL

You think you own her fucking career because you have more songs than me. YOU think you own her. YOU think you control her career. You're sick. SICK. You're earning nothing but digging your hole deeper. 

@@TrueLoveIsViolent will you post a DL to When/How? full and HQ?

It is full and there's a download on the post. 

im nathan and i have made at least 10 dupe accounts on lanaboards to keep a "fight" going... i know im the craziest allie x fan but thats only because theres so little competition... when can i be banned so can make another account?

damn he roasted himself... savage

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I am honestly so confused by how this forum works. I've heard so many people complain how they can't get even 1 account verified and approved so they can start posting here. Meanwhile the same 5 people keep on creating new accounts with which they use to make posts about a drama which probably should be taken elsewhere and have something done about it on a page dedicated to an artist who's not even the main focus of this forum in the first place 

all drama aside, thank you both for these amazing tracks, whether they were leaked out of revenge or just because you wanted to do what you think is the right thing, we all appreciate the chance to listen to them  :flutter:

RVhKIwP.gif

Nathan how about you just leak everything else you have so that nobody here is exclusive. It's okay for you to have them but yet it's not okay for anybody else to have them? Makes a lot of sense

You're leaking everything I have for revenge? Not to "make everyone be on the same level." How about you leak Jam/Shine/Sunday? :) Oh but you won't! Because you didn't give those to me. You're disgusting.

I am honestly so confused by how this forum works. I've heard so many people complain how they can't get even 1 account verified and approved so they can start posting here. Meanwhile the same 5 people keep on creating new accounts with which they use to make posts about a drama which probably should be taken elsewhere and have something done about it on a page dedicated to an artist who's not even the main focus of this forum in the first place 

which is a bannable offense so idk why it keeps happening

BzhmW.png