National Anthem

ALLIE X

Let's get something straight:

I only had ONE account on here, burnlift. Up until one day you decided that I was "threatening to take down LanaBoards" with absolutely no evidence, only the word of Carson, someone I hadn't spoken to since last year, who was blaming me. You said I was spreading 'blackmail/hacked' information on another member as well. I offered for you to look into my inbox because I had nothing to hide. You kept saying "sorry but it was you." Then about the IP address on whatever was the account threatening this site, you said you couldn't check my IP on my account because I "used mobile" and that the "IP address on my account was static." That is absolute bullshit. I never logged in on mobile once. You could've easily checked and saw that it was not me. I don't care if you were bribed to ban me knowing I didn't do anything or not, you're a corrupt mod and you need to be demoded. You knew damn well that it wasn't me. Half of my "dupe accounts," in your words, were me trying to get a verification email with random usernames because the email wasn't sending. Sabrina was a troll account that I never used after one day. I didn't "lurk" with any of those.

oh you're nathan lmao. I had no idea but thank you for revealing yourself! enjoy your ban.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

oh you're nathan lmao. I had no idea but thank you for revealing yourself! enjoy your ban.

I'm gonna be the reason you get demoted. you're corrupt and VERY rude. you break the rules yet you're a mod? disgusting

funny how you didn't even try to defend yourself at what I said, proves that you're a liar :) you're only banning me because you dislike me. that's not in the rules. piss off bitch.

I'm gonna be the reason you get demoted. you're corrupt and VERY rude. you break the rules yet you're a mod? disgusting

funny how you didn't even try to defend yourself at what I said, proves that you're a liar :)

l o l. catch ya later!

why y

why are you banning people for no reason?

""""no reason"""" nathan was banned for:

- ban evasion

- abusive behaviour towards members on and off the forum

- general shitposting

- duplicate accounts