National Anthem

ALLIE X

sorry, "Cleaning Up the Act". One of the snippets we got yesterday.

What?! I can't believe I missed something, what sucks is I literally can't get any of these cause my computer has been broken for a while and so I'm worried by the time it's fixed that all of these will be taken down and I'd have missed everything :defeated:

What?! I can't believe I missed something, what sucks is I literally can't get any of these cause my computer has been broken for a while and so I'm worried by the time it's fixed that all of these will be taken down and I'd have missed everything :defeated:

whenever you get your computer fixed you can just message one of us here and we can help you out, don't stress about it!!! lots of us have everything saved :)

H0bDaqU.gif

whenever you get your computer fixed you can just message one of us here and we can help you out, don't stress about it!!! lots of us have everything saved :)

Thank you so much! That's so thoughtful! :D

still checking others out. i'm generally against naming and shaming but holy hell guys lmao

and there were more lmaooo

Let's get something straight:

I only had ONE account on here, burnlift. Up until one day you decided that I was "threatening to take down LanaBoards" with absolutely no evidence, only the word of Carson, someone I hadn't spoken to since last year, who was blaming me. You said I was spreading 'blackmail/hacked' information on another member as well. I offered for you to look into my inbox because I had nothing to hide. You kept saying "sorry but it was you." Then about the IP address on whatever was the account threatening this site, you said you couldn't check my IP on my account because I "used mobile" and that the "IP address on my account was static." That is absolute bullshit. I never logged in on mobile once. You could've easily checked and saw that it was not me. I don't care if you were bribed to ban me knowing I didn't do anything or not, you're a corrupt mod and you need to be demoded. You knew damn well that it wasn't me. Half of my "dupe accounts," in your words, were me trying to get a verification email with random usernames because the email wasn't sending. Sabrina was a troll account that I never used after one day. I didn't "lurk" with any of those.

I was sent a track called "Living Alone", it was supposedly recorded just last month and is intended for a movie coming later this year.

okay miss 'partydressleaks' because we can definitely believe you after you promised lana leaks and went offline after posting two allie snippets. get out.

I was sent a track called "Living Alone", it was supposedly recorded just last month and is intended for a movie coming later this year.

omg what :defeated: Is it in the same style/genre as her EP stuff or is it a separate style specific to the soundtrack?

RVhKIwP.gif

Wait! You're Jack Novem? I watch your videos and love your music!

well well well, my reputation precedes me! Always here for anyone interested in my music have a lovely day!

I loved your immortal ripoff, truley inspireng

my what?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Well it's a pretty atmospheric track. You can tell that it was made with the intention of being used for a larger project as it just doesn't fit in with the rest of her discography. The lyrics reference crime and I think they're looking for someone to make it a collaboration.