Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

Sometimes I regret being constantly outta reality ;/ . I've noticed this thread like 5 minutes ago! But the tickets haven't been sold out yet?!

And the wind I know it’s cold

Guest Dot

i just wanted to tell you that i saw ppl on fb saying that they're lining up early in the morning!!!

They can go fuck themselves. LanaBoards royalty is coming for the front line. :whitney:

i just wanted to tell you that i saw ppl on fb saying that they're lining up early in the morning!!!

If you want to be there early in the morning, then go. I won't do that to myself and my body. That is insane. I'll be there at 2pm earliest.

I think 3-4 pm is fine. Most of the time I am at the location 2 hours before entrance and I always got the 1st or 2nd row.

Moreover, it's Friday, it's a school day. I don't think there will be waiting many, only obsessed ones.

im soo uncertain about this!!! i think i'll go check in the morning like 8 or 9 and if there's nobody i'll come back later, i dont wanna miss front row everrr lol

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Sometimes I regret being constantly outta reality ;/ . I've noticed this thread like 5 minutes ago! But the tickets haven't been sold out yet?!

no, you still have time to buy it!! here http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/lana-del-rey-berlin-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=856063%243759681&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=457466&from=erdetaila (:

Can I join you too? :) I don't want to be surrounded by rays so I would love to try to get to front row with you guys!

@ Ich komme von Düsseldorf mit meiner Familie (die nicht in die erste Reihe will) extra nach Berlin aber wir kommen erst gegen 15:00 an, meint du das reicht? Weil als ich letztes Jahr in Düsseldorf war konnte ich wegen Schule erst um 17:00 da sein und das reichte völlig :D

GUYS. ill be in Salzburg for a study abroad, and i have that a free weekend form the 19th to 21st. is this show sold out? 

Edit: i found tickets!! im from the US and dont really know the city very well. is the venue close to the airport? 

GUYS. ill be in Salzburg for a study abroad, and i have that a free weekend form the 19th to 21st. is this show sold out? 

Edit: i found tickets!! im from the US and dont really know the city very well. is the venue close to the airport? 

buy them on eventim.de, it isn't sold out yet !

the venue is only a few kilometers away from airport Berlin-Tegel!!

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Hi everyone! I just bought my ticket and im super excited.

However its my first Lana concert and im travelling extra from the south of Germany to Berlin.

Unfortunately im gonna be alone there and dont really know when to queue up. I wanna try to get in the first row.

Maybe its possible to meet with some other fans in Berlin, queue up together and have some fun there.

Hi!

@Trough the Night

You are not the only one who feels this way, me too haha (especially bc I feel like the youngest fan ever, I'm 15). And as I said above, I would love to meet up and try to get to front row together. I'm also crossing half of Germany to get to Berlin so I think I will be there at 2 pm earliest. But as I said before, I saw her in Düsseldorf last year and nobody had problems getting to the front, even if they only arrived 2 hours before the doors opened. It might be different in Berlin though :/

I think it would be great fun if I could meet up with all of you :)

Guest Dot

Just bought my ticket!!!! OMFG!!! I'm officially going to my first Lana Del Rey concert, EVER!

Just bought my ticket!!!! OMFG!!! I'm officially going to my first Lana Del Rey concert, EVER!

Yay, cool  :)

Im getting more excited every day  :defeated:

Also read all the show experiences here in the board and some of them are pretty insane. But i think the crowd in Berlin gonna be more human and less crazy, at least i hope so.

- 21 DAYSS OMGG!!!!  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

@ i feel you, im from italy and going alone too. also, i dont know a fucking thing about berlin and im staying 3 days so I really dont know what im gonna do lol but it's very exciting to meet all of you and see lana again :flutter:  im probably lining up in the morning bc im so scared i could miss front row lol so if someone wants to come im there, ready to spend all day talking about lana.. and stuff aha 

cant wait guyss it's gonna be epic  :defeated:

Hey Guys!

I'm new here to lanaboards, I'm from Latvia and I will go to this concert, see you at line ( wish i will be first ) I will wear red Moschino shirt, flower crown, jeans and gold chain and also i will have american flag, so come and talk with me! This gonna be second time that i go to lana del reh concert and meet her!

✌️✌️✌️

Hey Guys!

I'm new here to lanaboards, I'm from Latvia and I will go to this concert, see you at line ( wish i will be first ) I will wear red Moschino shirt, flower crown, jeans and gold chain and also i will have american flag, so come and talk with me! This gonna be second time that i go to lana del reh concert and meet her!

✌️✌️✌️

oh you're also on that fb group right? lol

oh you're on that fb group too right? lol