Sign in to follow this  
sevxcx

Odds of meeting Lana on US tour?

So, I'll be seeing miss Elizabeth Grant on her Dallas stop of the tour (anyone else going?). I have seat tickets.. No GA unfortunately because they were out of my price range on StubHub but I'm wondering, if I get to the venue early enough, if Lana will pop out to say hi, sign a few autographs, and take pics with fans? I saw that she came out before the show in Phoenix...

I've had luck meeting artists at smaller venues, but I've never tried meeting anyone at the venue she's playing at because it's quite large. Kinda wish she would have done meet and greets cause I would have been all over that.. But anyway, was anyone at that show in Phoenix? Where did you guys wait? How early did you get there?

I went to her Phoenix show. I got there at 8:30 A.M. We knew the theatre really well so we knew where she would get dropped off and so did everyone else. So I heard screaming when she arrived and went over there and got my picture and autograph no issue. I don't know the odds but she is v nice and would probably love to meet you guys

tumblr_mpkwdx4XV61qc7b23o1_500.gif

I went to her Phoenix show. I got there at 8:30 A.M. We knew the theatre really well so we knew where she would get dropped off and so did everyone else. So I heard screaming when she arrived and went over there and got my picture and autograph no issue. I don't know the odds but she is v nice and would probably love to meet you guys

You guys are so lucky... :crying2:

i am nothing and should be everything

So, I'll be seeing miss Elizabeth Grant on her Dallas stop of the tour (anyone else going?). I have seat tickets.. No GA unfortunately because they were out of my price range on StubHub but I'm wondering, if I get to the venue early enough, if Lana will pop out to say hi, sign a few autographs, and take pics with fans? I saw that she came out before the show in Phoenix...

I've had luck meeting artists at smaller venues, but I've never tried meeting anyone at the venue she's playing at because it's quite large. Kinda wish she would have done meet and greets cause I would have been all over that.. But anyway, was anyone at that show in Phoenix? Where did you guys wait? How early did you get there?

wow, I'm late but whatevuh, I live in Grand Prairie and it sucks cus I don't know my way around the theater. Although it's not as big as it looks like from the outside, there is a VIP parking behind the theater, so there's a possibility she arrives via VIP parking... (that's the only thing I'm familiar with)

97a673f2d.jpg

I'll be at the Grand Prairie concert, too! I'm hoping to meet her as well, I have seat tickets so we were planning on getting there like 3/4 hours before the doors open.. is that enough time to get a chance to meet her?

I'm going to the Philly show and I know nOTHING about philliy or the theatre where she's playing. I'm coming from ny so I really want me meet her I"ve been waiting 3 years! I really hope I do.

god knows I tried

I'm going to the Philly show and I know nOTHING about philliy or the theatre where she's playing. I'm coming from ny so I really want me meet her I"ve been waiting 3 years! I really hope I do.

The place in Philly has multiple stages. She's gonna be at the newest, smallest stage (4,000 capacity) which is GA/Standing only and it's outside on a hill.