Lol she said in a previous email that the EP would be available exclusively at the show and then later in February but she also said the video was coming Friday and then changed it to Monday so who knows at this point

inb4 she sells copies of the EP at the show and the fans there buy it and hoard from the rest of us

Don't say that, that'd be awful. But I wouldn't out it beneath anyone these days tbh.

So did you ever fall madly in love with the album?

Apparently this is Chloe's vocals (I can kind of hear it)

Tight! I kinda hear it tooo....but maybe it's because I want to hear it? Where did you hear that it was her?

Lol she said in a previous email that the EP would be available exclusively at the show and then later in February but she also said the video was coming Friday and then changed it to Monday so who knows at this point

Exclusive at the show? Yeah, most of probably won't get it for at least a month after  :crossed:

Don't say that, that'd be awful. But I wouldn't out it beneath anyone these days tbh.

So did you ever fall madly in love with the album?

omg yes I'm pretty sure I posted about it here, but it's incredible. I listen to it a lot. "Devotion" is my go-to but every single song is good. Maybe.... "Apples and Cigarettes" is the worst?

H0bDaqU.gif

omg yes I'm pretty sure I posted about it here, but it's incredible. I listen to it a lot. "Devotion" is my go-to but every single song is good. Maybe.... "Apples and Cigarettes" is the worst?

Yaaaaassszzz. I thought I was the only who loooooved Devotion! Sex Drive, Devotion, Sensible and Doubt are my new favorites too atm. My *least favorite* is probably Like A Stranger/maybe Cut It Out due to overplaying them, but other than that I love the whole thing.

Yaaaaassszzz. I thought I was the only who loooooved Devotion! Sex Drive, Devotion, Sensible and Doubt are my new favorites too atm. My *least favorite* is probably Like A Stranger/maybe Cut It Out due to overplaying them, but other than that I love the whole thing.

Tbh her entire discography is flawless. I have 54 songs and am probably missing some actually.

H0bDaqU.gif

inb4 she sells copies of the EP at the show and the fans there buy it and hoard from the rest of us

HEY some kind soul on here uploaded the Diamonds LP for us eventually

BzhmW.png

She also said there would be a vinyl pressing, but I highly doubt that happened

I have 69. Not including the demos of the songs we have (they're great but you know the whole computer crashing incident made me not wanna get them again)

can you please please please post a list/screenshot? I wanna see what I'm missing (minus demos and remixes)

HEY some kind soul on here uploaded the Diamonds LP for us eventually

yeah...... EVENTUALLY. Keyword. After a month or so of hoarding lmao.

H0bDaqU.gif

yeah...... EVENTUALLY. Keyword. After a month or so of hoarding lmao.

to be fair I think the person who uploaded it purchased it off ebay and they put it up within a day or two of getting it

BzhmW.png