CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Well, we just have to wait and see... I don't think so. But like I said, I take no responsibility in this (if someone orders it) and it turns out only to be the vinyl and CD, this is just my own 'speculation' or whatever. Try google the EAN - obviously it's for the boxset. (Example 1, example 2, example 3) And as I mentioned, the EAN is for the boxset on CDON.com (with the pic of the boxset and a higher, 'normal' price). That's quite some confirmation imo. If I'm wrong I will just return them.

Just thought other people should know that it's not. You know, to spare the disappointment:

E0CwfJV.png

EQFO7rX.png

What is the cheapest way to order the boxset in the US? I'm thinking of going the lanadelreystore.com.au route, but I'm not sure.

Help me pleaseee. :aw:

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

What non-US countries with the box set (plain one with vinyls, 4 photos, 16 page booklet and CDs) ship to the US? Can someone quote me when you find out?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

What if the 16-page booklet all the european sites are advertising is just the booklet that would come with the CD? 16 pages would be about the right length for 14 songs worth of lyrics and maybe some photo outtakes....

I don't know! On FNAC it says, that one piece of merchandising is in the box.

It also says that for the French Amazon UV Box.

So the Boxes from France contain a merch piece? I wonder if it's true!  :hdu: Does anybody know if there is a difference between the french boxes

and all the other ones?