CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Amazon France seems to be the only Amazon site that have all four editions up for preorder. Check them out here if interested. Notice that the boxset is listed 49,99€ (like on FNAC) compared to 59,99€ on lanadelrey.com. On Amazon Germany you will find the regular, deluxe and LP/vinyl editions, but not the boxset (as far as I can see). Same on the big swedish online retailers websites... Curious how limited this boxset will be. 

EDIT: Description of the boxset on Amazon France read (with google translate); "Super deluxe limited edition, with a 2 CD set, 2 Vinyl, 1 download card of the album, 1 booklet 16 pages, 4 exclusive photos and a piece of merchandising." This is how FNAC describes it also. Hm...

so which country get the boxset for the cheapest price?

Probably Brazil and Argentina because our currency is shit. I mean Brazils currency is shit Argentina's currency is shit plus 10. If you wait a little maybe one of us will break so you will get a pretty good discount...making fun but is so true  :toofunny:

glgcDdT.gif

Probably Brazil and Argentina because our currency is shit. I mean Brazils currency is shit Argentina's currency is shit plus 10. If you wait a little maybe one of us will break so you will get a pretty good discount...making fun but is so true  :toofunny:

Argentina get's the cheapeast price??

:omfg: :omfg2:

I don't think so... Also we're not allowed to spend more than a certain amount of dollars a year so buying the box set is almost impossible for me. Even if I could buy it, the mail wouldn't deliver it and I would have to pay a fine so meh

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Argentina get's the cheapeast price??

:omfg: :omfg2:

I don't think so... Also we're not allowed to spend more than a certain amount of dollars a year so buying the box set is almost impossible for me. Even if I could buy it, the mail wouldn't deliver it and I would have to pay a fine so meh

And if so I'm getting this shit right at this moment

I knew the economic situation there was bad... but THAT BAD?!  :dmd:

Sending my prayers your way boo :pray2:

Yeah, pretty bad actually

I remember those times when I could buy whatever I wanted from Amazon and now I can't even dream about it :crying5:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I bought it, I'm so weak when it comes to this bitch. That's the reason for the puppy dog eyes on the cover, to lure people into buying this expensive-ass boxset

Haha, I agree! 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I don't remember which one but either Colombia or Venezuela ration everything ...some people can't afford toilet paper because the entire country doesn't have any supply ..it's that bad smh

I don't remember which one but either Colombia or Venezuela ration everything ...some people can't afford toilet paper because the entire country doesn't have any supply ..it's that bad smh

It's Venezuela, they're having a hard time rn... here in Colombia we can at least use Amazon to pay the overpriced UV boxset and the overpriced shipping

Watch out for early shipping, if they are being lousy and careless at the mess that is Interscope/Polydor (although Polydor is still better, but...we all know the story), you could get it by the 10th lol

Wouldn't that be nice