CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

The album cover makes so much sense now I've seen the disc/cd cover work. I'm going to pr-order this as soon as I can.Dose anyone know how much the courier delivery option is though? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Guest Dot

It's weird because £39.99 ≠ 59,99 € 

£39.99 = 49.09 € 

£39.99 = $67.05 

59.99€ = $81.94

so the prices are pretty different in every currency ?

This currency and exchange rate stuff is bullshit anyway, lol.

I'd be happy with them just playing a snippet from Cruel world or ultraviolence tbh. Enough has happened at this point that I'm happy to wait around until the record comes out. Anything that happens before that is just an added treat.

Did anyone listen to the XRT radio station? I listened from 10-3 and they played 1 portion of Dan's interview (no mention of working with Lana), West Coast snippets played in the background twice during commercials, then they played West Coast once and briefly talked about her before. Did anyone catch anymore of Dan's interview or hear a preview of the album?

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

The only way I'll drop $100 on this boxset is if those picture discs aren't available on their own. They are so beautiful and I waaaaant them. Also those photos look so vintage and pretty. Pretty sure they were originally shot on Polaroid.