CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Whoever gets their box sets a few days before release could you tell me if the FNAC & Lanadelrey.com editions are different, like officially? I don't want to spend $100 for no reason. :awkney:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

For those of you in the US who simply must pre-order the Ultraviolence CD or Vinyl right now it's on Amazon by import. However, if you're willing to wait a little longer to get a much better deal ($40 for the standard CD!) then I suggest you do that.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraviolence-Lana-Del-Rey/dp/B00KB4CF4Y/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1400687547&sr=8-16&keywords=lana+del+rey+ultraviolence

chmLj9Q.png

For those of you in the US who simply must pre-order the Ultraviolence CD or Vinyl right now it's on Amazon by import. However, if you're willing to wait a little longer to get a much better deal ($40 for the standard CD!) then I suggest you do that.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraviolence-Lana-Del-Rey/dp/B00KB4CF4Y/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1400687547&sr=8-16&keywords=lana+del+rey+ultraviolence

There's also this

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraviolence-Lana-Del-Rey/dp/B00K5T1LZY/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_aud?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1400694535&sr=1-1

Why to bother ordering online?

Can't wait to buy my version (whatever it will be) at a REAL music store.

I ordered online once and got my album 1 week after the official release date - CRUEL WORLD - I was so pissed, I can tell you. Never again!

I ordered online once and got my album 1 week after the official release date - CRUEL WORLD - I was so pissed, I can tell you. Never again!

My box set is coming from Virginia....I live in North Carolina. It better be on time. 

idk if box sets are sold in stores though- the paradise one wasn't

idk if box sets are sold in stores though- the paradise one wasn't

In Germany the Paradise box was sold at stores. I got mine @Saturn - an European Electronic market - for 39,99€.

I am confident that this will happen again here regarding the UV box.

In Germany the Paradise box was sold at stores. I got mine @Saturn - an European Electronic market - for 39,99€.

I am confident that this will happen again here regarding the UV box.

it hasn't happened in America :/ anyways I hope it all works out for you! Goodluck :)

it hasn't happened in America :/ anyways I hope it all works out for you! Goodluck :)

Surely & certainly. As long as I get all songs (deluxe) I can get I am happy. It's not about vinyls or extra pics to me.

My box set is coming from Virginia....I live in North Carolina. It better be on time.

Same here! I never knew Lana had (real) fans here! Where did you buy your box set from?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I am doing the same. And hopefully it will be cheaper. Forty dollars is A LOT!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

With Paradise I ordered the box set and it took like 3-4 weeks at least to arrive after the release date (and after I received notification that it was shipped?). 1 week is nothing! :P Although I preordered the box set again this time.