CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Question, you guys think if I wait and get Ultraviolence on Vinyl later it'd be on picture discs as well?

Those picture discs are to die forrrrrr

Hmm, hard to say. I've seen some limited edition coloured vinyls and also standard 12", so I couldn't say for sure! ): But I love them too, boo

Question, you guys think if I wait and get Ultraviolence on Vinyl later it'd be on picture discs as well?

Those picture discs are to die forrrrrr

Kinda seems exclusive bc it's described as a picture disc on the FNAC box but I don't think it is on the normal vinyl they're selling

Do what I'm doing and just ask them for a group birthday present as the UV box set. And happy early birthday! Mine is the 16th! :clapback:

Wow, so many Lana fans have bdays near mine. This is a first. I don't come across too many June babies.

Today I discovered a Lana fan who shares the same exact bday as me, which is seriously a first.

Maybe the 'ULTRAVIOLENCE' on the front cover of the deluxe digipack will be blue like the colour theme on her twitter/website like BTD with the orange+blue

:crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: I knew I shouldn't have clicked this post. Can you only get this as an order? Is it possible to get it from a store? If so, I'm going to ask Mum to get it for my birthday. Well, I'll tell her about it, hopefully she'll pick up that I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Why is it 100$ tho?

It's £39.99 = 59,99 €. Is the exchange rate that bad for dollars?

It's weird because £39.99 ≠ 59,99 € 

£39.99 = 49.09 € 

£39.99 = $67.05 

59.99€ = $81.94

so the prices are pretty different in every currency ?

i76mrxw.png 

http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2014/05/14/xrt-exclusive-the-black-keys-interview-new-music-thursday-highlights/

Weird that they just mention it at the bottom of the article...

inb4 they just play West Coast :awkney:

omg! Even if it's just guitar/instrumental it'll be exciting

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey