CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Mum won't buy it for me. I need a friend to buy it and I'll give them the money back. I wonder who'll do that for me though... :crying4:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Can't wait for this! $100 is a bit much, but she's one of a very few number of artists where I'm willing to pay the premium to support her.

Hoping this ships from the US and on time! I ordered the Paradise box set from a British site (might have been an exclusive there?) and it took like 3-4 weeks to arrive after I got the shipping notice. Since I purposely did not listen to any of the songs aside from Ride until the album arrived so they'd be all new to me, the wait was excruciating.

Can't wait for this! $100 is a bit much, but she's one of a very few number of artists where I'm willing to pay the premium to support her.

Hoping this ships from the US and on time! I ordered the Paradise box set from a British site (might have been an exclusive there?) and it took like 3-4 weeks to arrive after I got the shipping notice. Since I purposely did not listen to any of the songs aside from Ride until the album arrived so they'd be all new to me, the wait was excruciating.

Yes, I agree. Even if I have to save up on money by not eating at school and pretending I did so I can hide the money and say I have been buying stuff and when I "run out" or am close to it, Mum will give me more money. It's all worth it for Lana!

And oh :eek: I could only imagine! 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Omg how did you do that? i wouldn't have made it lol.

It's weird because £39.99 ≠ 59,99 € 

£39.99 = 49.09 € 

£39.99 = $67.05 

59.99€ = $81.94

so the prices are pretty different in every currency ?

She's pulling a Gisele Bundchen "I only accept Euros" but even better with pounds. Now imagine how expensive is in my coin/currency....R$ 148.89!!!!fuck my life.

glgcDdT.gif

Yeah, I'm trying not to listen to any new songs or previews before my box set arrives. This is going to be tough.

Me too. Much as I wanted the release the come it could be so long before we get more, we have to stretch it out and make it last :ohno:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png