GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

Something like this happens to me but with West Coast. I have both versions released (yeah, I bought both) as the single version (ya the album name is West Coast - Single). When I preordered the album it said that I had SoC and WC and they didnt charge me those songs ~ but on my iTunes library it says I don't have West Coast and if I put WC (either of the two versions I have) on the Ultraviolence album it kinda fucks up the preorder tracklist + on my phone it appears like I have two UV albums :toofunny: It's really annoying (and confusing :toofunny: ) but I think I'll have to wait till the album is released if I want to listen to west coast with it

No the same thing happened to me. I contacted itunes and they toldme to purchase it & log out, and that fixed it. Basically the same thing that's happening to uv rn.

No the same thing happened to me. I contacted itunes and they toldme to purchase it & log out, and that fixed it. Basically the same thing that's happening to uv rn.

Yeah but I already bought West Coast 2 times and I don't wanna buy it a third one. :( They didn't charge you when you purchased it again?

Yeah but I already bought West Coast 2 times and I don't wanna buy it a third one. :( They didn't charge you when you purchased it again?

they did, but when the pre-order becomes available they won't charge you the full price of the album. They subtract the WC, SOC and UV price. 

they did, but when the pre-order becomes available they won't charge you the full price of the album. They subtract the WC, SOC and UV price.

I understand now, but when I preordered the album it already had WC + SoC price discounted, not only SoC. So that means they will substract WC price again?

I'll do what you're saying tho because you already contacted iTunes and that :P thank you! :kiss:

I understand now, but when I preordered the album it already had WC + SoC price discounted, not only SoC. So that means they will substract WC price again?

I'll do what you're saying tho because you already contacted iTunes and that :P thank you! :kiss:

the price for me wasn't discounted. I got them for $1.29 each. But idk how to explain it exactly, but if you already own a couple of tracks from  an album, they won't charge you full price, they subtract what you already have. 

Screen+Shot+2014-06-05+at+5.43.09+PM.png

like from this album, I have 3 songs. If I decide to buy the full album I won't pay $9.99, but rather $6.12. 

So, unless they release more songs on itunes, by the time UV becomes avaliable for you, it'll cost $11.12 :)