TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

@ It's now 3.15 pm GMT, so more than 4 hours until the premiere

The real question is, DID ANYONE PLAN TO RECORD THE SONG FROM RADIO YET?

Alright, I just got a notification of Lana's tweet. I am usually delayed with notifications but I got it on time now, which is good. Four hours? NO I WILL HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL IN FOUR HOURS! It's ten past one in the morning here. I just finished writing my diary entry (I felt like writing after reading  bit of Lolita again from the start seeming I lost my place because I haven't read it in ages) and I am so glad I thought to check on here for anything before I got off my computer because I'd have no idea when it would be (I am no good at converting time. Is Greenwich in London? The I have the time saved in my Clock app on my phone. I could do it the hard way by subtracting ten or eleven (whatever it is) from the time it is now but it is one in the morning, my brain isn't working for anything but English right now. But I'm glad I'm up because I would have missed it altogether! Who's up at four o'clock in the morning? I guess I'll have to pull an all-nighter even though I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I think I even have a Geography test :pft: :facepalm:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

It says on the Clocks app that it's four thirteen. :grr: I'm so confused.

Alright, I just got a notification of Lana's tweet. I am usually delayed with notifications but I got it on time now, which is good. Four hours? NO I WILL HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL IN FOUR HOURS! It's ten past one in the morning here. I just finished writing my diary entry (I felt like writing after reading bit of Lolita again from the start seeming I lost my place because I haven't read it in ages) and I am so glad I thought to check on here for anything before I got off my computer because I'd have no idea when it would be (I am no good at converting time. Is Greenwich in London? The I have the time saved in my Clock app on my phone. I could do it the hard way by subtracting ten or eleven (whatever it is) from the time it is now but it is one in the morning, my brain isn't working for anything but English right now. But I'm glad I'm up because I would have missed it altogether! Who's up at four o'clock in the morning? I guess I'll have to pull an all-nighter even though I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I think I even have a Geography test :pft: :facepalm:

Oh What Lana causes.. But darling can you try to get at least three hours of sleep? Put an alarm at the uv premiere time?

It says on the Clocks app that it's four thirteen. :grr: I'm so confused.

Oh What Lana causes.. But darling can you try to get at least three hours of sleep? Put an alarm at the uv premiere time?

Alarms don't wake me up :eek:. Plus my family will get really mad.

Alarms don't wake me up :eek:. Plus my family will get really mad.

But isn't GMT England's timezone? Because it's 16:20 in England now, and 17:20 in Norway. That would mean it is less than 4 hours until the premiere.

Yeah, now it is less than 4 hours; it's 3 hours 20 minutes.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I CAN'T STAY AWAKE WITH A SLOW COMPUTER AND INTERNET! But then again, I can't fall asleep because I know Ultraviolence will be premièring. 

???? No it wasn't? You sent that message at 2:42PM GMT time, which was just under 5 hours...

It's around 3 and a half hours now.

I sent that at 3:42 GMT+1. Because it originally said 7PM GMT+1.

I CAN'T STAY AWAKE WITH A SLOW COMPUTER AND INTERNET! But then again, I can't fall asleep because I know Ultraviolence will be premièring. 

Hon, go to bed and open VEVO first thing in the morning.  :byeh8rs2: