MaraDreea

Lana Del Rey Interview With D La Repubblica

I think she must have changed the tracklist or the label did it after she did this interview.

It's not an uncommon thing. I remember when Atlantic changed the tracklist of Tori Amos "From The Choirgirl Hotel" and how they have placed the most "commercial" songs at the top and then the rest.,

I think she must have changed the tracklist or the label did it after she did this interview.

It's not an uncommon thing. I remember when Atlantic changed the tracklist of Tori Amos "From The Choirgirl Hotel" and how they have placed the most "commercial" songs at the top and then the rest.,

Oh so that explains why the first half is so different from the last. Interesting to know.

Oh so that explains why the first half is so different from the last. Interesting to know.

That is the original one  ;)

1. Pandora's Aquarium       
2. Liquid Diamonds             
3. Northern Lad                    
4. iieee                                
5. Spark                               
6. Black-Dove (January)       
7. Jackie's Strength              
8. Hotel
9. She's Your Cocaine
10. Raspberry Swirl
11. Cruel
12. Playboy Mommy

Interesting but also  a little bit of depressing interwiev, but

They say that Lana is an eccentric person but it seems that you have your head screwed on.

I define myself eccentric psychologically but in the interviews that is often misunderstended. Maybe because my life had a lot of transformations, more transitions. But i’m not provocative, i’m a conservative person, i use words for express myself. Even if i believe in different life-styles and in alternative relationships.

I really love that statement.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I thought she said she wanted to be a touring artists? As in performing? In an interview that I don't really remember. I always thought she liked performing but just gets nervous.

inb4 "Do I contradict myself?(...)" Whitman quote

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Wait, what?

She complains so much lately, but she used to say she really is happy, she is always happy...what kind of duality :illumilana:

I noticed this as well. I wonder if she's having problems with depression, is feeling overworked, or what. Her recent interviews all seem really worrying and sad to me.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I noticed this as well. I wonder if she's having problems with depression, is feeling overworked, or what. Her recent interviews all seem really worrying and sad to me.

I'm no expert, but I think she definitely has a form of depression. Poor thing. It sucks having to battle your demons all the time. You're right in that she's probably exhausted to the extreme right now as well. Speaking from experience, depression and exhaustion don't mix well and can lead you to say some stuff that you don't really mean, but feel in the spurt of the moment.

I agree. As I've mentioned before, she has mentioned depression in other interviews (really old ones, c. 2011/2012) Depression never really goes away and you're left with only fleeting moments of happiness/joy, etc. I do think she lives with depression. I really do. For instance, in another interview she stated "I'm often depressed because I am different." 

Let's all send her a iittle love every day. Just tweet her random cute shit. It may seem dumb or really unnecessary to you but it could mean everything to her tbh 

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

I thought she said she wanted to be a touring artists? As in performing? In an interview that I don't really remember. I always thought she liked performing but just gets nervous.

Be careful what you wish for.  You might just get it.  She may have thought she wanted to be a touring artist but the reality of it is different than what she hoped it to be.  It sounds like it wears her down.

Watch what you say to me, Careful who you're talkin' to.

In all honesty Lana doesn't know who she is. It's really sad. Her words change from interview to interview its hard to keep up.

I disagree with that.  I think she is very self aware.  Maybe too much so.  Her interviews are very indicative of her mood.  She is complex.  Don't expect to find consitancy in her words.  She is just looking for a place of happiness she hasn't found yet.

Watch what you say to me, Careful who you're talkin' to.