Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Shades of Cool

It's so weird seeing a lana vid that isn't like completely instagram filtered to hell or black and white.

some people is saying something about instagram filters from this video but i dont see them lol, just effects xd

I can't people complaining about the technicolor scenes wtf lol

For me that's easily the best part of the video.

I love love love this so much. More so than some of her BTD videos.

The camera work here is amazing. Idk... The way the camera moves, pans out and zoom in and out like the shots when after the car then it zooms to the bridge... It was orgasmic to watch. The walking scenes when it shifts from Lana then to the old guy is also amazing. It gives this really weird SURREAL, Dream like feeling idk.

The pool scenes are also amazing.

Also I noticed those gun shots in the video. Love it.

I can't people complaining about the technicolor scenes wtf lol

For me that's easily the best part of the video.

I love love love this so much. More so than some of her BTD videos.

The camera work here is amazing. Idk... The way the camera moves, pans out and zoom in and out like the shots when after the car then it zooms to the bridge... It was orgasmic to watch. The walking scenes when it shifts from Lana then to the old guy is also amazing. It gives this really weird SURREAL, Dream like feeling idk.

The pool scenes are also amazing.

Also I noticed those gun shots in the video. Love it.

Its everything West Coast with its fake ass flames should be. But Jake Nava is really good director so Im not suprised 

This was a million times better than the WC video (for me at least). I love the simplicity of the video as a whole and the bond/70s theme it gives off. The Lolita/Daddy thing helped further evolve her story that she is trying to tell in this era.

The pool scene has inspired me to spend my summer practicing how to swim that sexually, while also getting out of the pool with such grace and sophistication. In addition, I will be studying how to seductively eat a strawberry while holding a cigarette....(kidding).

mark mahoney's EYES though...

sighhhh

edit: i mean those eyebrows serve legit mojo jojo teas, but the video is fucking fantastic and i can't

Omfg mojo jojo

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I LIVE for Lolita Lana.

I fucking love it -majestic, magnetic. 

It's sort of like she just discovered overlays lol but it's so beautiful, how it's intertwined with regular scenes. Like when she sees Mark with his car, it's like a real movie. (I like it better than Tropico).

Wow, it's like the Off to the races video I never got.

Edited by Motel. Honey

I didn't really like it,

Born To Die era videos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UV era videos so far

Hopefully she'll be back at doing BJ/NA style videos cause I'm not really enjoying the videos this era

qqAZ3mU.png

I love the video and it shows growth in her visuals. She can make one or two cinematic pieces if she wants to but nothing too Born To Dir because it's not the same album concept. She's promoting this album, not BTD or any of it's visuals.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I love it! It may be my favorite video from her. Mark Mahoney is by far the classiest of her "daddies". I also love the vivid use of color, from the cityscape, to the swimming pool, to Lana's Coachella dress. 

It's brilliant. Whole video looks so good and fresh. It's so creative, I love it. The visuals are great (especially during the chorus), pool scenes are arleady iconic. I'm overwhelmed. :defeated:  

cooking up a dream, turning diamonds into snow