larina

sweetserialkiller's Lana Edits

:hae:
I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but I created a Lana edit and I thought I should post it on here. Other than my two album artwork ones, I am completely new to this so it's pretty crappy, but I'm quite proud of it, so here it is:
tumblr_nayyaf7eYO1s2vxsoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I love it! Hope you keep making more :kiss2:

Really? 

Well, I love photography and I guess the editing is a really important part of it, so I think I should keep doing more and doing it on Lana and Katy is perfect practise! 

But I'm glad you like it! :smile2: Thank you! :kiss:

Really? 

Well, I love photography and I guess the editing is a really important part of it, so I think I should keep doing more and doing it on Lana and Katy is perfect practise! 

But I'm glad you like it! :smile2: Thank you! :kiss:

Oh definitely.. I'm not much of a photographer myself but I always appreciate other people's work, you know? And the same goes for edits. I just love her eye in this one, you really brought it out. It's beautiful.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

Oh definitely.. I'm not much of a photographer myself but I always appreciate other people's work, you know? And the same goes for edits. I just love her eye in this one, you really brought it out. It's beautiful.

Oh, yeah. I have taken a few nice photos (not of Lana, unfortunately) but they're only with my iPhone 4's camera, so they're not really good.

Oh, thank goodness! I thought I ruined it because it's not the right colour...even though that was the whole point, to make it stand out. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks of it like that! 

Would love to see this in a cover!  :party: Awesome work  :kiss:

Awww really?! Thanks so much!!! :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Maybe if I can get my hands on some recording and editing software, I can make a MDM cover (because I'll be singing that song for the third time live on Sunday, so I've gotten pretty good at it now).

It#s looking really nice, but is it just my screen or is it a bit wider than the original?

Thanks! :kiss:

It sometimes does show a bit stretched but on here it looks fine on my screen and when I photoshopped it, it looked fine. I didn't do anything to stretch it when I photoshopped it either.

So I've made many edits :)

tumblr_no4n6wJqGU1s2vxsoo1_400.gif

(this was meant to be my signature but it wouldn't save)

I can't find the majority of them, but I've just made a new unreleased album artwork:

tumblr_np5iw9SOcw1s2vxsoo1_400.jpg