ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

am I the only one who's actually excited we're getting 'honeymoon' next?

I've only listened to the YouTube version like three times because I didn't want to ruin it. I can't wait to finally have it.

but the comatose version is the only one we got and are getting though! only difference is now we can fall asleep with HQ 320 kbps audio :toofunny:

omg your thirst, we dont even have honeymoon and youre ready for whats coming in 2017

tumblr_n26eo5aelN1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

"I'm not saying I want a new album next year cause she works enough" I don't want new music anytime soon after HM though I was just wondering :toofunny:

The era is shaping up to be interesting after all. I really like the V magazine photo-shoot and I love HBTB and TLY. There is so much truth in Auerbach words about her:

You produced most of Lana Del Rey's last album. What was that like?
It was stressful, but at the end of the day, it was really enjoyable. She's such a force, and it was cool to go into her world for a little while. "Brooklyn Baby" — fuck, I love how that song sounds.

Do you think she gets the respect she deserves as an artist?
No, I don't think she does. But you know that. I don't need to tell you that. I'm not worried about her, because the people that love her are fucking obsessed.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/black-keys-dan-auerbach-on-dylan-lana-del-rey-new-psych-soul-project-20150903#ixzz3kgUo5Zi6 

I wanted her badly to shine but she has to shine in her on way I know that now. I love her no matter what and I'm one of those obsessed

am I the only one who's actually excited we're getting 'honeymoon' next?

I've only listened to the YouTube version like three times because I didn't want to ruin it. I can't wait to finally have it.

I can't wait too. I love it so much, it takes me places. I'm excited to have it in good quality.

@

Dan was a hater prior to that and Lana won him over

In fact Lana EARNED HIS RESPECT and admiration

Her way. She has to do it her way.

Dan gets it.

She is not one of those looking at her copying her and possibly even getting more commercial momentary success(say Lorde comes to mind, let alone she deserves a writers credit for Taylor's Wildest Dreams which steals Lana directly)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I still don't get it why would she wait this long to post video for HM, people forgot about that song (non fans ofc).. And HM song with be again overshadowed by MTWBT (if MTWBT is faster than HM)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

all we know is that Honeymoon is a promo single, we dont know about the mv release date... but it would make sense that she was releasing it as a promo single to release the video with it 

Sorry if I seem too stupid but, what makes you think that she'll release a Honeymoon video ? Apart from the single being released ? Has she mentionned it recently ? 

I thought that everybody's talking about HM mv.. Maybe I'm wrong, tbh