Sign in to follow this  
Hello Heaven

Dance Moms

I kinda fell off once Kelly was kicked off (last I checked?) bc the latest seasons were getting so extra

But Chloe deserves Maddie's Sia success :cat:

I kinda fell off once Kelly was kicked off (last I checked?) bc the latest seasons were getting so extra

But Chloe deserves Maddie's Sia success :cat:

Oh my god thank you! Abby Lee is such a sadisitic human being. I loved Chloe and always felt so bad for her.

Also why does Abby seem to only give Nia leads in her "ethnic" routines?

Oh my god thank you! Abby Lee is such a sadisitic human being. I loved Chloe and always felt so bad for her.

Also why does Abby seem to only give Nia leads in her "ethnic" routines?

I loved Chloe too, and even though Christi was over-dramatic and bitchy she seemed like a really great mom, I think it was probably the right thing for her to leave the team.

And Nia's blatant casting for 'ethnic' roles are so obvious. I think Abby said once that it was because as an adult in a dance career she will be treated the same so Abby is so very kindly doing Nia a favour, obviously. And yet she also says Maddie, Mackenzie and Kalani are the only ones who will ever make it in LA anyway.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I loved Chloe too, and even though Christi was over-dramatic and bitchy she seemed like a really great mom, I think it was probably the right thing for her to leave the team.

And Nia's blatant casting for 'ethnic' roles are so obvious. I think Abby said once that it was because as an adult in a dance career she will be treated the same so Abby is so very kindly doing Nia a favour, obviously. And yet she also says Maddie, Mackenzie and Kalani are the only ones who will ever make it in LA anyway.

its so rude how she says this thats totally tearing down kendall nia and chloe who are nearly as talented .... mackenzie is so boring and not that good of a dancer anyways TBH the way abby plays favorites is so annoying...... sometimes i wonder how those moms continually bring their children to abby just for her to scream and patronize the kids. (probably just for the money lmaooo) ... i always feel bad for chloe she's my favorite and she deserves so much success

im loving this thread

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Kendall is my absolute favourite, idk why but I think all the girls seem like genuinely nice kids, I'm wish the show would have a bit more of the actual girls' thoughts/personality but then I guess that's why it's called dance 'moms'.

It's a bit hard to favourite Maddie since I hate Abby's constant favouritism for her but you can't deny she's an amazing dancer and with her being home-schooled and dedicated to dance every free second, she's probably never had time to be the bitchy, popular girl - her life is basically controlled by the show, Abby and Melissa and this success is what she's been working for so you can't blame her for taking it.

So now it's been announced that Kendall and Nia are both starting music careers as well... :toofloppy:

That's really cringe. At least 'Mack Z' can still pass off as cute but I don't think I can handle any more autotune  :eek:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif