LoreleiLee

Lana Pandemonium - My Psychological Problem With Lana

Ok, I'm not a graphic designer (elegance, minimalism, sleek use of fonts, proportions etc.), and these won't be perfect imagined covers for Lana's singles that will suit everyone's taste, but my own interpretations based on my views on her art and feelings and visions she stirrs up in me. My style is a bit kitschy, baroque, psychedelic and sometimes over the top with colors or gore elements (some of the works are even morose, diabolic and macabric).

First covers are made with wrong font, because I couldn't download the propriate one, but now I got it.

If you got any suggestions for improvement, please do tell. :)

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

full.jpg

This is my favourite. Start capitalizing the D in "Del" though! ;)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is my favourite. Start capitalizing the D in "Del" though! ;)

Thank you  :)  Gosh, I don't know how I skipped that detail all these years (actually, three days of making those). And I need to add I've developped insane addiction to making the visuals and playing with them, which is not good for my actual productive (money making) time. I have to go to rehab cold turkey :hooker:

Wow, there's something really appealing about a lot of these, and when the over-the-top, psychedelic style is pulled off, it's very striking, which you managed to do. Gods & Monsters, Cruel World and Dark Paradise are probably my favourites, although I love the image you used for Pin Up Galore, faded with the waves because it really reflects the atmosphere of the song.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Wow, there's something really appealing about a lot of these, and when the over-the-top, psychedelic style is pulled off, it's very striking, which you managed to do. Gods & Monsters, Cruel World and Dark Paradise are probably my favourites, although I love the image you used for Pin Up Galore, faded with the waves because it really reflects the atmosphere of the song.

Thanks :) All that tumult collages were made by myself, but I was afraid someone might complain that the disturbing and screaming eccentricity of covers like Gods and Monsters was born more for someone like Lady Gaga (although I'm personally not inclining to that opinion). Lana is like opium, and although her music is often described as depressing, I see it as ayahuasca for my brain  :)   (because with her suggestive and painterly lyrics she evokes so many paralel universums and layered, complex, sometimes intensely ambivalent emotions, and I used the collisions and overlappings of that emotions for coloristic flamenco ).

These are gorgeous 

Thank you, I also find them very precious. :)

These are a bit restrained and not so playful  (but I am putting them here because I have to get rid of the addiction).

full.jpg

Black Beauty attempts:

full.jpg

I just realised the title is wrong (I dropped the "Up" in it :facepalm: :creep:  - I will correct it later)

full.jpg

full.jpg

And Maha Maha again, under the different title:

full.jpg

These are really great. You have such a great talent of putting your visions into art. I'm a fan  :glasses:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS