Guest Maru the Cat

Member of the Week #4: IamThatGirlLily

And I love japanese hip hop dancers: poppin, locking, waacking, new style.. I love watching them battle and doing showcases.

4.) Who are your favourite artists?

I have other artists that I like but I can't say I'm a fan, at least not as the same level as I am of Lana. I like a lot Meryl Streep for her talent, Angelina Jolie (yes, so what?!) for her Hollywood Glam/Trash/Saint aura, Mila Kunis for her personality, Tarantino & Aronovsky because I'm just amazed by their vision on things, the way they match their music with the image...

11.) If given the opportunity to meet Lana for an hour, what would you do/say?

I would tell how I love what she does *giggle*, I'll tell her to keep doing what she has always been doing and I'll be supportive of her music whatever she decides to do *giggle some more*. Then I'll ask her to sign my iPod. I also want to know the missing lyrics of Mermaid Motel, Dum Dum (plus all the other undecipherable lyrics), her thought about the leaks, her working process. And I'd ask her if I can see her rings and fake nail collection. :3

I'm with you 100% on the bold parts Lily. :flutter:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Maru! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! :D you ask the most AWESOME questions. So funny, but also really provide people a platform to display themselves! Love it! I feel like I've gotten to know lily really well! And that's super exciting :D

<3 this is an awesome way to bring the forum together.

BUT DONTCHU COME FOR MY BABY SITAR

Also, Lily, you seem like such an awesome person! I loved reading your answers! We're around the same age, you and i! :D