HunterAshlyn

HUNTER HOOLIGAN

You're so talented! Don't forget us when you get famous :read:

I could never forget anyone at Lanaboards. You guys have supported me and believed in me for so long. I look forward to releasing new music and hearing what you guys' thoughts on it are, ALWAYS. 

Goliath is incredible. Easily my favorite. The whole EP is so special though, very in line with my current anxieties :icant:

Thank you. That seems to be a pretty sweeping favorite. I love it so much as well and for so many reasons. At the end with the "You've got to rise" refrain, those are all my best friends singing with me <3 

I really don't wanna hate you but your weak ass troll game is just too much  :makeup:

I was just making a joke because it is 100% a dance that FKA would do... Stay pressed much? :sideeye:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

HERE IT IS! My brand new song "Ecstasy" written for Stevie Boi's Fall 2014 collection X2SEA. You can hear it in the debut episode of his brand new reality show, tomorrow! Stay tuned! Meanwhile, enjoy a little Ecstasy (produced byThomas WareRennie Grant, and Hunter Hooligan).

“Ecstasy” is inspired by my love affair with the escapism and fantasy inherent in Stevie Boi fashion. Stevie Boi pieces have accessorized some of the most prolific artists of this age and it is nothing short of an honor to provide the theme music to this collection. During the creative process for this song I wasdigesting the X2SEA collection ad nauseam and it’s influence on the songwriting and production is inseparable from the song itself. A true marriage of muse and music, fashion and song, I am excited to bring you “Ecstasy” by Hunter Hooligan for the Stevie Boi Fall 2014 X2SEA collection.

HEAR IT NOW:
https://soundcloud.com/hunter-hooligan/ecstasy

I know it's been quiet in here for a LONG time.

But new music is very much on the way.

Bigger and better than ever. 

Here's the new single! Check it out and PLEASE let me know what you think: http://smarturl.it/v4ek5k

not you getting RYE RYE...im shook  :defeated:  the song is a bop :hdu:  a IittIe dated but super catchy :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

not you getting RYE RYE...im shook  :defeated:  the song is a bop :hdu:  a IittIe dated but super catchy :flutter:

She's a friend of mine and it was awesome to finally work with her!! We've been sitting on the song for so long it honestly just feels good to have it out in the world! I'm glad you like it!!! :D <3