Fluorine

Charli XCX

i don't have any unleaked charli tracks, just the rest of the instrumentals in 320  :defeated:

i'mma get to making those mixtape instrumentals later as well

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

super ultra instrumentals - unfinished

cloud aura // leaked

moments in love // sample available

velvet dreaming // sample available

dance 4 u // sample available

glow // sample available

heatwave // instrumental unavailable

cold nites // sample available

forgiveness // instrumental unavailable

will get to replicating the instrumentals tonight in the highest quality/accuracy possible ♥♥♥

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

champagne coast // sample available

how can i // leaked

grins // leaked

so far away demo // sample available

dreams money can buy // sample available

lock you up // leaked

spoons // sample available

i don't have any unleaked charli tracks, just the rest of the instrumentals in 320  :defeated:

i'mma get to making those mixtape instrumentals later as well

do you have Red Balloon / So Over You instrumentals?

just watched the Alan Carr performance...actually better than the studio version imo.

also ive come to accept that Sucker really is a good pop-punk record. its a lot more accessible than TR-era Charli and though its lyrically not as strong, i do like the 80s/90s production of the tracks. H&E > Sucker = TR > SU

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

ive come to accept that Sucker really is a good pop-punk record.

Being as the genre "pop-punk" is typically garbage thats not really saying much. And honestly there is very little "punk" on the album. Like the only real "pop-punk" tracks are like Hanging Around and Breaking Up, the rest of it is like the equivalent to P!nk calling the records she makes with Dr. Luke "punk". Its pop with some more guitars and aggressive drums. Body of My Own has a "punk" approach but isn't a punk or pop-punk song

Being as the genre "pop-punk" is typically garbage thats not really saying much. And honestly there is very little "punk" on the album. Like the only real "pop-punk" tracks are like Hanging Around and Breaking Up, the rest of it is like the equivalent to P!nk calling the records she makes with Dr. Luke "punk". Its pop with some more guitars and aggressive drums. Body of My Own has a "punk" approach but isn't a punk or pop-punk song

it's got more attitude than most pop songs + I feel that almost every track is a fuck you to someone/something. it's not exactly a punk album, but it is evidently neither just a pop album. it's a modernised version of the punk genre imo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's a modernised version of the punk genre imo

It's not. It might have the "attitude" that she's been claiming makes her music punk but it really isn't punk at all. The attitude might be a reflection of punk inspiration, but the album itself is a pop album, its not a pop-punk album. And I wouldn't say its a modernized version of punk either, its a pop album with watered down and commercialized punk influences. Again attitude ≠ punk, its just an aspect that people get confused. There's a lot of modernized punk floating around, none of it would be anything close to what Charli did with Sucker.

Sucker is a punk-inspired pop album. When I think of pop-punk, I think of bands like early All Time Low and Paramore, for example, NOT Charli or Sucker omq

sophie tracks & superlove >>>>>>>>>> SU = H&E > True Romance > Sucker ... but like I love them all.

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

It's not. It might have the "attitude" that she's been claiming makes her music punk but it really isn't punk at all. The attitude might be a reflection of punk inspiration, but the album itself is a pop album, its not a pop-punk album. And I wouldn't say its a modernized version of punk either, its a pop album with watered down and commercialized punk influences. Again attitude ≠ punk, its just an aspect that people get confused. There's a lot of modernized punk floating around, none of it would be anything close to what Charli did with Sucker.

so true. i agree with everything you have said! and i'm glad someone else sees the pop punk influence in hanging around!

i used to be such a punk/pop punk fan and this album really isn't anything like the genre

hmm i disagree but whatever i guess!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so true. i agree with everything you have said! and i'm glad someone else sees the pop punk influence in hanging around!

i used to be such a punk/pop punk fan and this album really isn't anything like the genre

Its in Hanging Around because she did it with Rivers Cuomo from Weezer which is probably the most well known pop-punk act around

Its in Hanging Around because she did it with Rivers Cuomo from Weezer which is probably the most well known pop-punk act around

yeah i know lol

it's pretty obvious that the album was originally punk (mow my lawn, allergic to love) but the label warped it so much so it ended up a confusing mess w/ tiny little glimmers of punk showing through