Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDfqhGV_kIU

this interview is a fucking joke lmao talking about how artists just "totally have to take control" when they brought up how labels literally used to just have all control over female singers but honey what the fuck's going on with your label rn and this album 

also @4:47  "with this I think I'm more proud of the video, because I literally didn't have any part in writing this song and my label made me sing it to try and get a hit even though it'll flop anyway just like ATAP"

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i wish chari would go indie or sign with a label that wont restrict her creativity :/ this girl has so much talent that is being held back and it is so fucking upsetting

Made a new cover for xbox world cause i hate my old one

GhWxi9J.png

lemme know what u girlies think

TNHQPyx.gif

oooh i love it

Made a new cover for xbox world cause i hate my old one

GhWxi9J.png

lemme know what u girlies think

TNHQPyx.gif

literally already have it as my artwork in my library god bless u 

TNHQPyx.gifTNHQPyx.gifTNHQPyx.gifTNHQPyx.gifTNHQPyx.gifTNHQPyx.gif

Can someone send me the Noonie version of R&R we got a snippet of. It was a SUPER CLEAN live rip

Send me them u little fucker, it's been approximately 39,600 seconds since you said "wait a second, sis"

LMAO

I'm sorry sis, I was at college when I posted this and the connection was too slow, totally forgot about that. Give me 3 hours and I'll send them to you, bih.

does anyone else like N1A more than XCX Girl , i wish it had more meaningful and emo tracks like we did on N1A

well of course you'd think that, all you have from this album to compare it to is ATAP and Boys!

LMAO

I'm sorry sis, I was at college when I posted this and the connection was too slow, totally forgot about that. Give me 3 hours and I'll send them to you, bih.

I don't think i tagged u this morning cause i was on mobile and henny doesn't know how to do it but girlie ur an icon

LrUS1J9.jpg

e0p7lt9.gif

j14CYJi.png

I don't think i tagged u this morning cause i was on mobile and henny doesn't know how to do it but girlie ur an icon

LrUS1J9.jpg

e0p7lt9.gif

omg impactful queen I guess

in fact when I first saw this scene I thought it was so iconic, then I asked to someone on another forum to gif it and they made the first version. never thought the gays will be obsessed with it.

"Can you please post Come to My Party HQ or any new leaks on Charlatan's Angels we are in need of a new sermon Father" 

this is what I sent to Charlatan Xbox's email

27 Guests go home

Also, is anyone seeing Halsey with Choli for HFK tour? I'm basically in the Solis VIP section for Pittsburgh second row