Fluorine

Charli XCX

calling it now, next month is girls night out / taxi double single

i really think that a GNO release is really really close but im equally excited for actual NEW songs. and i feel like taxi is gonna be something like dua's want to ...just live and never released 

i really think that a GNO release is really really close but im equally excited for actual NEW songs. and i feel like taxi is gonna be something like dua's want to ...just live and never released 

oooooooooof don't say thattttttttttt

why does no angel LITERALLY sound like vocals over a filtered instrumental lmao not that i don't appreciate it but

OMGGGGGGGG IM GONNA FUCKING CUM I CANT BELIEVE WE FINALLY GOT NO ANGEL AND FOCUS IS ACTUALLY AMAZING FUCK ME 

Seriously if anyone has anything negative to say about her after this they can choke because she is giving us everything we wanted

FzytWEW.png

Sophie "updates" running to scream about No Angel on twitter not even realising it ain't Sophie  :toofunny:

Is it completely invisible men or is it an invisible men remix of the Sophie version? the intro sounds like the Sophie version (except those vocal xf) but the rest doesn't 

Is it completely invisible men or is it an invisible men remix of the Sophie version? the intro sounds like the Sophie version (except those vocal xf) but the rest doesn't 

Completely Invisible Men. The Sophie intro synth is different too

d2z2Mep.png