Fluorine

Charli XCX

All the petty drama about hoarders and leakers is just so damn messy :rip: I try not to get too into stalking her unreleased, because I know there's just so much to want for and shit, I'm just gonna take what comes when it does if I happen to notice and let her release shit as she does it.

I've wanted No Angel since the first recorded live I saw though, so I'm beyond grateful for this  :hooker:

I can't believe Charli's gonna wake up to this... that must feel so defeating... if it's not the hackers it's some random turkish streaming website no one's ever heard of outside of turkey... the good sis really can't catch a break  :(

Also, the fact that some fans "bullied" Charli into releasing the Exchange tracks really doesn't sit well with me, but at the same time, playing the songs without planning to releasing them was a terrible idea, like what did she expect lmao?? for us to be like "oh ok" and listen to live recordings forever??

She is gonna feel so grateful that after next week, this is two less songs the gays will be bugging her for. If she released Taxi as well that would really bring down the amount of "leak/release ____" in her mentions

She is gonna feel so grateful that after next week, this is two less songs the gays will be bugging her for. If she released Taxi as well that would really bring down the amount of "leak/release ____" in her mentions

the double release of taxi and round and round would put it to an end definitely

the double release of taxi and round and round would put it to an end definitely

Ugh so true. Tho I don't think the gays care about Round and Round as much outside of LB :( 

Also I'm still holding out for Bounce final

wait did people think i was being serious when i said that my friend and i wrote a song AFNXANKAZ

this whole time i thought people just laughed along with me but it was at me

damnVSZMA my poorly told joke is gonna haunt me forever

Save You (heart start to break) is SO underrated it's criminal. It's a perfect song that sounds like it'd play at the end of Pretty In Pink or something, just a really cute nostalgic ballad for the closing scene of a prom movie. It has the same feel as Need Ur Luv, ugh I wish Charli did ballads more often. I know she didn't write Our Boyfriend but she sounded so good on it, Charli ballads give me everything  

also leak Candyfloss 

Does anyone have any information on Rare? Is it being pitched around by emily? Are different people recording demo's? It would pair really well with the original discord Blame It On Ur Luv

Also, the fact that some fans "bullied" Charli into releasing the Exchange tracks really doesn't sit well with me, but at the same time, playing the songs without planning to releasing them was a terrible idea, like what did she expect lmao?? for us to be like "oh ok" and listen to live recordings forever??

Girl shut up she was not bullied into releasing the songs, people just really liked them and repeatedly asked for them to be released and she is doing it. Nobody is holding a gun to her head telling her she must release them, at the end of the day she is choosing to release the music her fans wanted so we can all look past 5ITM 

FzytWEW.png