Fluorine

Charli XCX

kinda bummed :/ wish she released the original invisible men version. this seems to be 95% sophie. the only similarities between the released no angel and the original invisible men no angel are the growl synths in the second verse. the original one has a drop which is just tonnes better, but still glad it was released anyway

kinda bummed :/ wish she released the original invisible men version. this seems to be 95% sophie. the only similarities between the released no angel and the original invisible men no angel are the growl synths in the second verse. the original one has a drop which is just tonnes better, but still glad it was released anyway

LOL u know this one isn't sophie at all and the 'original' one was sophie?

d2z2Mep.png

LOL u know this one isn't sophie at all and the 'original' one was sophie?

who are you fooling with your lies anymore? sophie reworked their original demo into the live version that they've been performing since exchange. you're a real freak for being on this thread 24/7  :toofunny:

who are you fooling with your lies anymore? sophie reworked their original demo into the live version that they've been performing since exchange. you're a real freak for being on this thread 24/7  :toofunny:

fooling no one? wait for the credits LOL there's nothing sophie about this version and yeah she reworked their original demo like you said? no one denied that but go on ! funny u reply instantly too  :toofunny:

d2z2Mep.png

fooling no one? wait for the credits LOL there's nothing sophie about this version and yeah she reworked their original demo like you said? no one denied that but go on ! funny u reply instantly too  :toofunny:

replying within a few seconds ≠ being on this thread 24/7 like you, always waiting to attack someone for "misinformation" 

this is mostly sophie and you know this.   :toofunny:  

i'm not on the thread 24/7 but keep going as if that's of any relevance  :facepalm:

and no... the one played live is 100% sophie and you'll see that when this is put on streaming services etc. this is the invisible men's updated version. there's no reason to lie and i think everyone can hear sophie elements when they're put in front of them

d2z2Mep.png

calm.......down lmao

i'm not on the thread 24/7 but keep going as if that's of any relevance :facepalm:

and no... the one played live is 100% sophie and you'll see that when this is put on streaming services etc. this is the invisible men's updated version. there's no reason to lie and i think everyone can hear sophie elements when they're put in front of them

show him what sophie elements sound like by leaking RNR :hooker:

I saw the other speed up pitched version and that doesn't appealed to me as the live version cause it sounded too fast and the pitched voice made it too artificial (even though it had a good intention), so I speed it up closer to this live performance and extended the last chorus, because in the original version it made the song end too soon. Hope you guys blast it like i do. http://picosong.com/w9cme/

i'd rather blast the officially released version and support charli

I didn't see the warning for not posting the song. I thought it was okay, since I saw the speed up version. Please, delete the quote so no one has the link to download. EDIT: the link is off now, sorry for any inconvenience.