Fluorine

Charli XCX

We really need to talk about what ever is going on with those vocals singing "do" to the synth melody in No Angel at the beginning of the song................

thank god the invisible men are invisible or I'd punch them in the face

i will not stand for this hate  on the No Angel single

Yes it's not the Soaphy one, but tbh i like this one a lot because it sounds a lot more polished and the filler prod. they added between the main synth/drum beat is really nice

and her bridge brings it all together v nicely

still a 10/10 song

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

New ‘out of my head’ dad cap on charlixcxstore.com

the fact that we finally got to hear the full studio version of no angel makes me so happy. queen of resurrecting old unreleased songs

Tea I bet she’ll be happy when she doesn’t have the ‘fans’ begging for songs left right and center. We both win in the end

giphy.gif

The new No Angel bridge really does bring the song together great. It seems like they left that area open for a rap feature and the transition to the bridge is kind of rough but it works well the song still. The Invisible Men are good producers, I enjoy her work with them