Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyways since it seems like her label wants to push the Invisible Men tracks, they should drop Come to My Party at some point with a house party themed video with a bunch of celebrity cameos like Boys

tenor.gif?itemid=6123644

This was my idea from the start give me my coins

tenor.gif?itemid=6123644

j14CYJi.png

This was my idea from the start give me my coins

tenor.gif?itemid=6123644

whewwww imagine charli partying with a.g. sophie tove alma kim dorian bibi starrah abra brooke cupcakke mø hannah rina caroline and carly rae WOOOO CHILE

Was the 'too cute' photoshoot the same day as The Fader?

the outfits look almost identical and her hair is done almost exactly the same way...witht the little curl

21272295_1306387196125629_42844875459388feat-charli-xcx-album-2017.jpg 

too cute has 1 curl on each side of her forehead and fader has 2 curls together on the left side so i don't think this necessarily suggests they were taken the same day (both of these probably took her a full day to shoot) but probably around the same time. god i want that shoot to leak

whewwww imagine charli partying with a.g. sophie tove alma kim dorian bibi starrah abra brooke cupcakke mø hannah rina caroline and carly rae WOOOO CHILE

Then afterwards the end of the video would end up with Tove / Alma / Kim / Carly / Brooke and Dua leaving the house party leading into the GNO vid WHEWWWWWW, my mind.

omg sophie released Taxi / 123 HD double single WIG THEY GO SO WELL TOEGTHOR

Link?

j14CYJi.png

TRIED to tell you omg

and fine, listen to as many tempo edits or instrumental remakes as you want for now but as of friday you're listening xcxclusively to the official Focus / No Angel double single, no fucking exceptions

who tells you these things wtf

in reality these are the songs i'm predicting will hopefully get a release with the drops

Taxi

Bounce

Girls Night Out (ft. LIZ!!!!)

Party 4 U

Party Party

White Mercedes

songs I WISH Charli would release (next project etc.)

Pop The Balloons

Wanna Get F**ked Up

Hey Boy Hey Girl

Round and Round

giphy.gif

Can someone send me these:

Heatwave (Demo)

Sweetest Drug (HQ)

This is the Moment (v01?)

Dance All Night

I think I've found everything else I need other than some recent snippets. It's hard to keep track of everything that's leaked this year when a bunch of masterposts don't stay up to date but I can't blame them

te deseo, cariño

we don't care about any other song until next month release. all we do in june is listening to no angel and focus on loop especially when it gets released on spotify. y'all better give her a streaming hit!

this tbh like, at least just pretend that y'all actually support your favorite artist lmao

X----into me, into you----X