Fluorine

Charli XCX

Literally who tf is Globelamp & what’s this tea about ???

no one knows but stans found loads of tweets of her OBSESSIVELY hating Charli and obviously attacked. cause she is so irrelevant it’s the most attention she has had her entire life and is trying to squeeze her wee 15 out of it

no one knows but stans found loads of tweets of her OBSESSIVELY hating Charli and obviously attacked. cause she is so irrelevant it’s the most attention she has had her entire life and is trying to squeeze her wee 15 out of it

Obsessively hating on an artist, while you're trying to make a career for yourself... THAT'S a good look! :teehee:

lol mess I won’t even give her twitter my time. let us never speak of this peasant again!

14417469274.gif

i am fucking CRYING over the globelamp shit right now. she is screaming victim on twitter because she wanted to drag charli and then didn't like it when people dragged her back. iconic. her career ended before it even started

UPDATE: i tweeted that whoever edited her wiki page was a legend and she BLOCKED ME  :lmao:

don't get into the industry if you can't take the hate you dished out to begin with