Fluorine

Charli XCX

"promise i'll try, promise i'll try"

sounds exactly like 

"bump the soundtrack, bump the soundtrack," 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

i've literally seen her perform it live & i 100% believed those were the lyrics i feel like an IDIOT

Also Hey Boy, hey Girl >>>>>>> all the other SOPHIE songs, Round & Round is so dull comparatively. 

omg i thought that too

i also thought "second that u saw me u were mesmerized" was gibberish sfjhfh

am i the only person that’s heard the correct lyrics for no angel since the first time i heard it lol i’m so confused at how everybody was having trouble..... maybe i’m the crazy one

Me too.

8V7Yvel.png

Does anyone know how it started? It seems like it was deleted

All I see is globelamp saying "omg men are bullying me I hate men I am a pansexual and you guys are being mean and fat shaming is bad"

I find it funny how her bio says "I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me" but she seems to have a history of being controversial 

@@champagnecigarettes it started with her tweeting "charli xcx sucks and her fans suck even more" and then went on to rant about how charli tweeted that life of pablo (kanyes album) should have won an award and that it was disrespectful of her to say that (because she's on tour with taylor) after what kanye said about taylor. she's basically a 30yo taylor swift stan who really tried it and obviously got her ass handed to her by fed up angels and then regretted every second afterwards. 

more on the burntlamp bullshit, i forgot to throw in that also before anybody came for her she also went on to tweet "god bless taylor swift for doing charity for charli xcx" in regards to charli being on tour with her and also tweeted "when you all see she's (charli) a fake swiftie y'all will remember my tweets"

then after every charli twitter stan started dragging her thru mud saying a bunch of funny ass shit and being trolls she started saying how she's being attacked and that everyone on twitter is crazy and mental. she started blocking every charli fan that tweeted at her and even tried making her own clapbacks towards accounts until she realized it wasn't working. then she just started tagging taylor swift and a bunch of big fanbase accounts. so in the grand scheme of things she really used all of this to try and gain some swift recognition and tried so desperately to turn this into her 15 mins. she also tried to turn this into some big PSA about cyberbullying and the negative sides of twitter, screaming that she will not stand for people slandering her name. 

sis, we are not here for it.

more on the burntlamp bullshit, i forgot to throw in that also before anybody came for her she also went on to tweet "god bless taylor swift for doing charity for charli xcx" in regards to charli being on tour with her and also tweeted "when you all see she's (charli) a fake swiftie y'all will remember my tweets"

then after every charli twitter stan started dragging her thru mud saying a bunch of funny ass shit and being trolls she started saying how she's being attacked and that everyone on twitter is crazy and mental. she started blocking every charli fan that tweeted at her and even tried making her own clapbacks towards accounts until she realized it wasn't working. then she just started tagging taylor swift and a bunch of big fanbase accounts. so in the grand scheme of things she really used all of this to try and gain some swift recognition and tried so desperately to turn this into her 15 mins. she also tried to turn this into some big PSA about cyberbullying and the negative sides of twitter, screaming that she will not stand for people slandering her name. 

sis, we are not here for it.

BURNTLAMP ksdnfhd

@@jgermain Yeah I eventually found it. She thinks the backlash is because she's a woman!! Imagine being so deluded   :facepalm:Someone said she got all quiet when she realized Taylor added Unlock It to her Spotify playlist and said it was her favorite from the mixtape. She keeps retweeting her one fan - some twat named morgan. 

Someone leak the whole moonlight demo. The one posted on PC Jack SoundCloud is cut off at the beginning. 

i'm no angel, but i can learn.