Fluorine

Charli XCX

"promise i'll try, promise i'll try"

sounds exactly like 

"bump the soundtrack, bump the soundtrack," 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

i've literally seen her perform it live & i 100% believed those were the lyrics i feel like an IDIOT

Also Hey Boy, hey Girl >>>>>>> all the other SOPHIE songs, Round & Round is so dull comparatively. 

sounds exactly like

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

i've literally seen her perform it live & i 100% believed those were the lyrics i feel like an IDIOT

Same omg... I didn’t realize the correct lyrics until we got the final version & i’d listened to it 50 times :rip:

14417469274.gif

sounds exactly like 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

ME TOO THROUGH ALL OF 2016

X----into me, into you----X

sounds exactly like 

Also Hey Boy, hey Girl >>>>>>> all the other SOPHIE songs, Round & Round is so dull comparatively. 

Something about HBHG has always sounded off to me... like the melody/lyrics seem a little forced. It's catchy, but it never sounded quite right to me. But don't get me wrong, it's definitely solid.

...and I'm sorry but RNR is just bangin' on all cylinders! A dynamic and melodic, hard, high-future, "smoke and lasers flying everywhere," club-electro masterpiece! :defeated: :defeated: 

What are the lyrics transitioning into the chorus for No Angel after she says "I'm sorry that you caught me fucking in the hotel, it didn't mean...." and what is the first part of the chorus?  I can't quite make them out! 

What are the lyrics transitioning into the chorus for No Angel after she says "I'm sorry that you caught me fucking in the hotel, it didn't mean...." and what is the first part of the chorus?  I can't quite make them out! 

"it didn't mean nothing to meee"

"It didn't mean anything" & "Don't Let me go, don't let me go. I just wanna let you know that I'm no angel but..."

i'm no angel, but i can learn.