Fluorine

Charli XCX

i do remember an interview where she mentioned that luke said she needed to lose weight. this was during the time sucker was in production i believe. 

what do we all think of kimmie? personally i stan, i think aside charli she's probably my second favorite pop girl right now, i adore her. in regards to the luke drama, all i have to say is that if i had the opportunity to work with luke knowing what it could do for my career, id jump into that deal. so i don't blame her one bit nor do i believe she condones kesha's allegations. 

allegedly kim no longer even works with dr luke and she signed a deal with him before things with kesha came out (this is what i've heard but i find this hard to believe - she only released her first song with him in 2017, 3 years after kesha filed a civil suit). in any case she did what she had to do to get her foot in the door, she saw an opportunity and she took it. as a trans artist she was already at a disadvantage so releasing some damn good music got her to a good spot where she can be more choosey about who producers her stuff.

btw when i get the chance, i can upload a nice masterpost but i'm having a hard time finding og leaks, because either i can only find this upscaled m4a bullshit, or 64 kbps files that dennis has leaked lmfao. i'm not including songs that are <64 kbps or discord recordings

Actually the origin is that people kept telling her he loves her stuff and she was annoyed because she felt like people were acting like he was the "standard" and that means her music is validated.

Ok actually I saw it on a Nicki Swift video and she just passes along forum gossip as her own tea so yeah SCRATCH THAT

The only thing she's actually said about him is that he's alright but she did a few sessions with him and it just wasn't for her. I wish she would've gone into detail about the sessions but I guess that's kinda taboo :(

honestly the pussy insults are very elementary school; you could've really told her about herself and dragged her life but go off sis let her have it!!

the wikipedia page "slander" was a perfect drag

Well, I am in high school! Plus, she's like all cause I'm a woman bull. So if she wants that bs I'll give it to ha

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

went to ladyland + pride this weekend and i literally just came back and OmFg i just read through 80 pages for the past 4 hours  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

what do I do with my life now that we have no angel

Well, I am in high school! Plus, she's like all cause I'm a woman bull. So if she wants that bs I'll give it to ha

wig! what grade? Honestly she's a typical sjw and really doesn't deserve the attention she was trying to get. Sis was clearly bored with her life and has nothing better to do than to argue with Angels for 2 days straight.

went to ladyland + pride this weekend and i literally just came back and OmFg i just read through 80 pages for the past 4 hours  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

what do I do with my life now that we have no angel

what a great way to close out the weekend!

Well here's the plan - once No Angel and Focus get official releases, we will be streaming them in a playlist on a loop 24/7, even if the volume is on zero, to support our queen for being so good to us!!

I can't believe the stupid twitter stans are running their mouth in Charli's mentions and ruining the surprise for everyone else smh  :facepalm:  grow a brain challenge

okay I know we said ignore burntlamp but it’s kind of fun dragging her. she’s clearly living for the drama herself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're all doing entirely too much over some irrelevant on Twitter

omg drag me

14417469274.gif

okay I know we said ignore burntlamp but it’s kind of fun dragging her. she’s clearly living for the drama herself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omg drag me

she is just so easy to drag cause she is hating Charli for literally no reason and quite literally no one knows who she is. It’s just so easy lmfao and she is struggling if she thinks anyone is dragging her for being a woman