Fluorine

Charli XCX

That’s so crazy! I’m not really familiar with her but just listening to her singles, it didn’t sound like her to me. I guess she’s a pretty prolific songwriter and probably tries a lot of different things in the studio.

With all these pitched songs such as Boys, Rare, Our Boyfriend, Issues, Heart To Break (? not sure if that’s true), did Atlantic just really want her to record something written by someone else or what lol?

Yeah it didn't sound like her to me at first either! yeah they liked her just writing for other people but thought what she wrote for herself wasn't marketable LOL

d2z2Mep.png

Yeah it didn't sound like her to me at first either! yeah they liked her just writing for other people but thought what she wrote for herself wasn't marketable LOL

Might be an unpopular opinion but I can’t believe she went with Boys over any of those other songs but especially Rare! I guess it all mostly has to do with Boys’ video..

does anyone have unpitched Hate Myself for Loving You?

ugh also can Glow final leak, it sounded so good and someone bought it from musicmafia I swear so where is she