Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah fuck us for wanting her best songs released officially right xD fuck us yet every time we breathe you post about it on your shitty youtube channel  :deadbanana:

Oh you snapped

:)

i’m still in disbelief she was just gonna drop no angel AND focus on us like that , wow. it feels weirdly empty without that sound the sophie sounds, especially before the second verse starts

Honestly this feels like a massive leak but Charli still gonna surprise a lot of people with the official release. This is a very small fragment of her fanbase. Next Friday is going to be fun.

UGH, No Angel is so good! :crai:

Save You (heart start to break) is SO underrated it's criminal. It's a perfect song that sounds like it'd play at the end of Pretty In Pink or something, just a really cute nostalgic ballad for the closing scene of a prom movie. It has the same feel as Need Ur Luv, ugh I wish Charli did ballads more often. I know she didn't write Our Boyfriend but she sounded so good on it, Charli ballads give me everything  

also leak Candyfloss 

Does anyone have any information on Rare? Is it being pitched around by emily? Are different people recording demo's? It would pair really well with the original discord Blame It On Ur Luv

anyone has a download to save you?

Hi gays just a reminder DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LINKS OF TO-BE-RELEASED SONGS. & Do not ask for links! I will be warning/placing on mod-que anyone that breaks this rule! Support the official release. :)

(I know that links were already posted, but I was asleep. I’ve deleted them - so do not repost! PM each other if Google is too hard to navigate.)

14417469274.gif