Fluorine

Charli XCX

Umru is good stop being mean

i'm sorry but it's just not true! I gave his EP a listen and it's just not good, I don't like his sound at all, idc if he 'works hard' it just doesn't sound good. he's got a pretty terrible personality too and he annoyed charli into working with him. I'm not gonna be forced into liking something that isn't good. lol

Does anyone have the link to that BIOYL remake with Track 10 vocals? It was really good

This one? https://picosong.com/wuPc5/ I listen to it all the time :defeated:

i'm sorry but it's just not true! I gave his EP a listen and it's just not good, I don't like his sound at all, idc if he 'works hard' it just doesn't sound good. he's got a pretty terrible personality too and he annoyed charli into working with him. I'm not gonna be forced into liking something that isn't good. lol

Taste.

Someone on Twitter called him a Walmart version of AG Cook a few weeks back and I screamed

I have apple music I can try if you tell me how

So there's actually no real way to "rip" it, you basically have to record it as it play along. I use Audacity to record the output from my computer (just open it and press "R" and it'll start recording). 

he really is. i literally don't understand what he can do that AG can't? like??

What did he do to annoy Charli if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh I've always had a weird thought about him sending Charli that updated version of Party Party while she was playing those unreleased tracks for the two groups of fans. From my understanding she wasn't going to play it but it just so happened Urmu sent her an updated version of PP and she played it. I've always wondered if he intentionally sent it to her right around the time she was in the sessions in hopes of her playing it. Maybe I'm looking too into it but idk. It just seemed weird how he just so happened to send it to her right around the same time she was doing the listening sessions. 

What did he do to annoy Charli if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh I've always had a weird thought about him sending Charli that updated version of Party Party while she was playing those unreleased tracks for the two groups of fans. From my understanding she wasn't going to play it but it just so happened Urmu sent her an updated version of PP and she played it. I've always wondered if he intentionally sent it to her right around the time she was in the sessions in hopes of her playing it. Maybe I'm looking too into it but idk. It just seemed weird how he just so happened to send it to her right around the same time she was doing the listening sessions. 

he's used her name for attention for like, a year now, to promote his own projects, has constantly tweeted/tagged her despite working on 2 songs in the past

just overall annoying and desperate, guess he got what he wanted though :rip: 

he's used her name for attention for like, a year now, to promote his own projects, has constantly tweeted/tagged her despite working on 2 songs in the past

just overall annoying and desperate, guess he got what he wanted though :rip:

Knowing Charli and Atlantic we won't get the album anyway, you'll get to hear them somehow and can just delete them instead of leaking them and making us suffer through them.  :flutter:

She might as well just pull a Chr*s Br*wn and release a 45 track album with everything she's recorded. It would probably help her streams..............

I mean, she could drop a double album. One side of the "pop-friendly" tracks, with some sprinkles of XCX World, like 1999 and Blame It On Ur Love. And the other, it's all new material, leaning towards PC Music. It's probably the only way I can see her satisfying her label, whilst also being happy at her output. 

giphy.gif

She might as well just pull a Chr*s Br*wn and release a 45 track album with everything she's recorded. It would probably help her streams..............

Just like Drke too! She has to do it!!!!!