Fluorine

Charli XCX

I dunno you seem to hate a lot of good Charli songs, seems like u enjoy being edgy lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

God are you guys even hearing yourselves :deadbanana:

come at me with the idea that delicious and babygirl are her "good" songs

1) "gone" better be "better when you're gone" bc from the snippet it sounds so good

2) if charli is going to perform bioyl on tv it needs to be on something that people actually watch, jimmy kimmel is dead weight for a while now, ellen honestly doesn't do much if you're not being interviewed as well, best options would be fallon because he still has ratings even though he is annoying and james corden's late late show - and atlantic could probably work a skit on it BUT ideally charli should do SNL because she could perform 2 songs instead of 1 and it be great

3) does anyone have a link to spicy wannabe edit? i believe i missed it when it was posted

Primavera Sound 'bout to be a mess... Charli's set is scheduled at the same time as Sophie's. This is straight up homophobic

Go see the talented one  :teehee:

BzhmW.png

Look this article I found today... 

https://www.bustle.com/p/a-spice-girls-diplo-collaboration-is-reportedly-on-the-cards-yes-it-will-be-your-song-of-the-summer-16992352

It seems that Diplo or someone was looking to make a remake a version of Wannabe with the spice girls and then someone said they were not be on it but it will be a new version sampling original Lyrics... 

This is from back in March...

Does anyone here has the old wannabe cover of Diplo x Charli? He used to play it a few times in some private sets, there was some videos on Twitter but can't find it...

Also I found a video on YT Of Diplo performing Wannabe alongside Halsey and John Mayer from February, and it has the actual Spicy drop, so IDK Why they added Herve Pagez on the song? 

https://youtu.be/PTDaNjEWnl0

1) "gone" better be "better when you're gone" bc from the snippet it sounds so good

2) if charli is going to perform bioyl on tv it needs to be on something that people actually watch, jimmy kimmel is dead weight for a while now, ellen honestly doesn't do much if you're not being interviewed as well, best options would be fallon because he still has ratings even though he is annoying and james corden's late late show - and atlantic could probably work a skit on it BUT ideally charli should do SNL because she could perform 2 songs instead of 1 and it be great

3) does anyone have a link to spicy wannabe edit? i believe i missed it when it was posted

https://picosong.com/wEiKG/

That snippet sounds cool but I can’t imagine her releasing that or performing it at a festival. The energy isn’t high enough? Idk just the vibe!

If its the same its probably be en re-worked... Feel like all those snips were really rough demos

um charli just replied to a jam city collab snippet on twitter... https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1134011155427549184?s=21

came here to post this i SCREAMED 

DFJlasjfda;ljk fI I HATE HER SO MUCH LOLOLSOL

i'll never  fucking forgive that twitter user if this makes her think the song has leaked  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

came here to post this i SCREAMED 

DFJlasjfda;ljk fI I HATE HER SO MUCH LOLOLSOLi'll never  fucking forgive that twitter user if this makes her think the song has leaked  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i mean she could obviously see that it’s a live recording so i don’t think she’ll think this song has leaked but if it really hasn’t been her singing this whole time i’m gonna be so mad bc it sounds sm like her

i mean she could obviously see that it’s a live recording so i don’t think she’ll think this song has leaked but if it really hasn’t been her singing this whole time i’m gonna be so mad bc it sounds sm like her

shes just playing with us and i hate her for it lolol

BloomForYou confirmed it was her a while ago, after denying it was her for a while.

shes just playing with us and i hate her for it lolol

BloomForYou confirmed it was her a while ago, after denying it was her for a while.

she said the same thing when ultra was talking about glow a while back... maybe there is a chance after all