Fluorine

Charli XCX

On my hands on my head on my chest, 

I’m dressed up like a girl’s best friend

tumblr_inline_nnt2rkdmox1r2j3vg_500.gif

CRYING I THOUGHT OF THIS AS WELL WHEN I HEARD IT. DEATHHH

lABVyGE.png

Yes, if you look back on like page 15 it was one of the unleaked tracks we talked about two years ago and since then it's been something I've been beyond interested in  :crying: AND YES!!!! I almost forgot about the Sophie tracks!!!

Do y'all think it's impossible that we'd get album #3 this year? I mean True Romance was 2013 and Sucker 2014... She said she liked Rihanna-style yearly releases....   :assad:  

Rihanna stopped doing that tho   :assad:

I feel like we'll get a single or an EP possibly towards the end of this year, similar to SuperLove in 2013. She's touring constantly this summer and early fall so I can see something happening in November-ish. I know she's bored of Sucker now but she's continuing touring Sucker songs for like months so we'll probably get a new video from Sucker this summer/early fall to end the "era"..... maybe Need Ur Luv or somthing  :creep:  and then NEW MUSIC! but who knows. maybe on this tour with Bleacher's she'll play a new song or something, but I doubt she's been writing or in the studio yet this whole year.

Oh and shit, have we forgotten about the REAL "punk album"?!? MOW THAT LAWN is on my wishlist. 

but I'd really love in total:

SOPHIE tracks (still have no clue why he played them at sxsw) 

Mow The/That Lawn ~ rest of "punk album"

Demos of Sucker if they exist

that "Light It Up" demo

ATOMIC

JUNGLE

MESS

MIDNIGHT

True Romance (song)

Gravity 

Rollercoaster & Groove is in The Heart in full

X-Ray Specs 

Fruit Salad :creep:

and if these titles are real im interested in them too:

Blood & Sweat

Supernova

Strobe Light

Candyfloss

I love "Diamonds"! 

I really dislike the demo but the final version is pretty good!

hey  :creep:

Lastly, can I just say that the cover/collab performance of that song On Fire is so good. Charli kills the 2nd to last chorus.

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

but I'd really love in total:

SOPHIE tracks (still have no clue why he played them at sxsw) 

Mow The/That Lawn ~ rest of "punk album"

Demos of Sucker if they exist

that "Light It Up" demo

ATOMIC

JUNGLE

MESS

MIDNIGHT

True Romance (song)

Gravity 

Rollercoaster & Groove is in The Heart in full

X-Ray Specs 

Fruit Salad :creep:

i'm dying for 'Mess'  :defeated: and 'X-Ray Specs' sounds really cute but that tagged version is almost unbearable.

DIAMONDS is fabulous  :makeup:

TjmiIK4.png

tried de-tagging x ray specs a few times now, nothing is working, even when i duplicate the tags identically, sync them perfectly and invert.

omf diamonds is amazing though, and this pcmusic album is gonna grab wigs.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

tried de-tagging x ray specs a few times now, nothing is working, even when i duplicate the tags identically, sync them perfectly and invert.

omf diamonds is amazing though, and this pcmusic album is gonna grab wigs.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

ugh i neeeeed it. that person on soundcloud that has it is so selfish tbh. like they could at least make the tag normal and not so obnoxious.

TjmiIK4.png

ugh i neeeeed it. that person on soundcloud that has it is so selfish tbh. like they could at least make the tag normal and not so obnoxious.

the guy that leaked it tagged it with a text to speech voice (that i've found), so you'd think it'd be as simple as recreating the tags and filtering them like an instrumental. that doesn't work though, unfortunately.

also omf my username on marinaboards used to be @SkylerXCX :rip:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

also omf my username on marinaboards used to be @SkylerXCX :rip:

hahaha I was queenbitchpro but my name is Skylynn and everyone tells me they think my name is pretty so I decided to change it   :)

also I'm new to lanaboards but I've loved Lana + Charli since 2012! 

TjmiIK4.png

Blood & Sweat is the same song as Angry All The Time, i prefer calling it the second way

no it isn't............