Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope most people here know Burn Rubber was never a Charli track in the first place. I said this a few pages ago but not everyone might have seen it. When Charli performs it live she either lip syncs or sings over Sarah Bonito's recorded vocals. Sarah has confirmed it's her on the song in a reddit ama and she doesn't know when SOPHIE plans to release the track.

https://youtu.be/YSgCqk2061o?t=1m3s

Clearly the voice isn't Charli but it's Sarah (I still live for when Miss Choli performs it live though and it transitions so nicely into Roll With Me)

ok so what songs are we missing?

-up n down

-daddy knows

-hey boy hey girl ft will i am

-no angel

-come to my party

-girls ft rita oral and that starry heaux

-party party

-tko

-taxi

-burn rubber if it exists

-believe studio ?

-wannabe studio ?

am i missing anything

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I hope most people here know Burn Rubber was never a Charli track in the first place. I said this a few pages ago but not everyone might have seen it. When Charli performs it live she either lip syncs or sings over Sarah Bonito's recorded vocals. Sarah has confirmed it's her on the song in a reddit ama and she doesn't know when SOPHIE plans to release the track.

Clearly the voice isn't Charli but it's Sarah (I still live for when Miss Choli performs it live though and it transitions so nicely into Roll With Me)

with the amount of time charli spends in the studio and for how prolific she is, i wouldn't be surprised if she made a studio topline for it at some point

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

choli is really a britney stan

passenger live from vegas with sia vocals tea

with the amount of time charli spends in the studio and for how prolific she is, i wouldn't be surprised if she made a studio topline for it at some point

I doubt they did a new version with her tbh because even at the Exchange show she was lipsyncing Sarah's vocals. I would love a Charli ver though she would sound so sick on it  :defeated:

I keep trying to type responses to this post and I just keeping thinking :rip: in my head

my brain cannot take this

imagine being this stupid

they're always here perched for links and talking shit about us in another forums lmao

e0p7lt9.gif

THAT'S WHERE THE SNIPPET I HAD IS FROM

whew omg thanks for posting :flutter: it almost sounds like a studio, so i'll take it fjsdlflksdjf

YlVS1Re.png

kJ7UNf4.png

looks like someone is obsessed about us girls

e0p7lt9.gif

"Ring" "Charli XCX #1 hater" ok stan one of her best unreleased songs, #1 hater

dUgUoVq.gif

but this...

v1T8AwJ.png

omg  :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:

lABVyGE.png