Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is the most dead this thread has been in a good minute lets bring it back to life and leak something ladies even just CTMP 320 would suffice 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

That clearer TKO though.... :defeated: bless whoever posted that, can't remember who you are

also, ya know how every time some hoe gets something exclusive like instrumentals before everyone else they leak everything except like one song so they have some exclusive? yeah i feel like thats our situation rn. If anyone even has No Angel, that is their little exclusive that they are REALLY holding onto. I hope I'm proven wrong though and it leaks.

You're welcome girlie

e0p7lt9.gif

j14CYJi.png

and you don't have any others that clear, right???

SOPHIE did Trophy/TKO, Burn Rubber (I didn't record all of it cause I'm a flop), and No Angel, but he noticed me recording, stopped the song asked for us to put our phones away and started the song again.

fiDykmF.gif

j14CYJi.png

SOPHIE did Trophy/TKO, Burn Rubber (I didn't record all of it cause I'm a flop), and No Angel, but he noticed me recording, stopped the song asked for us to put our phones away and started the song again.

fiDykmF.gif

Iconic

well at least you got one good one bless you

H0bDaqU.gif

Also, I find the lyrics of Come to My Party to be quite bold.... talking about "do you wanna hang with Charli?" lmao the general public barely even knows about her (and most irl people I know don't even know her name they just know the songs) and that's only cause of I Love It/Boom Clap/Fancy  :oic2:  :oic2:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Link me sis

https://soundcloud.com/sethleemusic/tko

fiDykmF.gif

Also, I find the lyrics of Come to My Party to be quite bold.... talking about "do you wanna hang with Charli?" lmao the general public barely even knows about her (and most irl people I know don't even know her name they just know the songs) and that's only cause of I Love It/Boom Clap/Fancy  :oic2:  :oic2:

she's been out of the public eye for too long, i doubt they even remember her :/

fiDykmF.gif

TKO really is THAT song huh? sad she won't ever release it.

fiDykmF.gif

I hope Sticky in HQ surfaces someday. I found the somewhat better version on my computer ((it's not the one in the drive) but still some areas are muffled. It would be nice to have a truly HQ ver of that bop. Was it recorded for Rihanna???