Fluorine

Charli XCX

Well Dennis sometimes shares his songs on other forum, in public chat but the 2,3 thirsty gays spam the chat with "." Until the link dissapears so they can have it for themselves and trade it lol, that's how we got Sticky, HYB, Reflecting, HTL etc..

in all seriousness do y'all think charli will ever go back to TR lyrical content ...stay away is litearlly one of my fave songs of all time ! bounce bounce

musically i kind of hope not just because personally i prefer what she's been doing recently (2016 - now). i love true romance though don't get me wrong. i think a few songs on here and there will always feel a bit like true romance. emotional and die 4 sound like TR tracks to me.

musically i kind of hope not just because personally i prefer what she's been doing recently (2016 - now). i love true romance though don't get me wrong. i think a few songs on here and there will always feel a bit like true romance. emotional and die 4 sound like TR tracks to me.

lyrically, parts of Can You Hear Me remind me of TR and even some pre TR tracks

i think a lot of the songs that are recent might have been considered for the album at some point though. like bounce, gno, come to my party, waterfall, and can you hear me were all confirmed in interviews. the other songs are clearly or nearly finished and would fit with what she's doing musically currently. also you don't have to call it xcx3 if you don't want to lol. we at least know the songs were recorded during the xcx3 sessions though. 

musically I hope she doesn't either but I mean no further releases of hers have had that deep lyrical content since ...except for maybe Need Ur Luv and some stuff on N1A and XCX3 as we know is not going to be a lyrical masterpiece lmaoooo ! I hope for her next record/sound its more stripped but i dont think well ever get that side of charli