Fluorine

Charli XCX

that tweet was 3 days ago

besides, my gmail isn't my main email so jokes on whoever she is

fuckkk lmao i gotta redirect all my email now dndn

she also redirected someone to a post i made about allie x, little does the girl know i was bluffing LMAOOO

hold up what's tea on this sis

literally nothing, just a tweet from 3 days ago by someone [allegedly] from atlantic saying "y'all dumb for leaking shit on google drive i have your emails sitting in front of me bahahahah"

te deseo, cariño

tbh if someone did manage to like hack me or something I would be pretty fucked since I use the same password for a lot of places and I'm way too lazy to change them and keep track of what password is for what site out of the like 34560543934 i have an account on

but people always use scare tactics like that, people threaten to do something when albums leak all the time, usually by fan accounts but alas nothing does happen because I've leaked like 3 or 4 albums on Twitter so far and I'm still here so

te deseo, cariño

all I can do in this leak drought is sit here and wish I had my own connections and collection of things I could leak

"Drought"? Let me catch my breath for a day or two lmfao

"Drought"? Let me catch my breath for a day or two lmfao

yeah I exaggerated on purpose but it is lowkey a drought where there's like 50 unleaked songs we have snippets of  :crossed:

te deseo, cariño