Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just had a discussion with my sister about charli xcx and how people like dua who I dislike are more well known and she said shame she seemed very talented you never hear about her anymore.Like maybe if they didn't push her worst songs we'd have some quality on radio I mean it doesn't bother me as such but it is a shame the gp don't recognise her work.

Charli is nowhere near done she should quit the label make music through kickstarter or her own money she has quite a cult fanbase and let's not forget she still writes chart toppers for selena highly doubt money is a problem she could live off I love it,fancy,same old love,boom clap and to a degree break the rules for eternity

Does anyone have a full breakdown of her unreleased stuff by what era they're from/album they're for? This batch of leaks has inspired me to fully organize everything.

Not to accidentally spam or anything but if anyone has a list, please share!

& yeah I doubt Charli would ever stop making music. I feel like if she didn't have to go through a label, she would've released most of this stuff herself.