Fluorine

Charli XCX

WHY CANT THIS BITCH JUST FUCKING RELEASE THIS!!! LIKE?? WHY THE FUCK HASN'T SHE YET!!!! ITS LITERALLY LIKE HER BEST SONG OOOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGOOOOODDDDDDDD

56acbbd4-d11a-43a7-9e54-1576a1a6a21c-pis56acbbd4-d11a-43a7-9e54-1576a1a6a21c-pis

either she/ her label wants to save it for the off chance she releases an album or Charli hates No Angel/ the Exchange songs now 

wow I am seriously triggered after listening to No Angel tho and want to drag Pop2 to the trash sos

can we confirm that any gheys have no angel/ taxi????? were they on the google doc 

imagine hating Taxi LMFAO

idk why Charli didn't want it for the original xcx3 

imagine wanting to keep Can You Hear Me? over Taxi 

also considering she's moved so far away from the taxi/ GNO/ Good Girls sound, I just don't think she vibes with it anymore 

no offense but Carlie Ray Flopsen's voice is so fucking bland. Her only good song is Run Away With Me.

Backseat was the biggest let down of the mixtape. All the gheys were so perched for a high-tempo song you can bottom to  :trisha:

Backseat was the biggest let down of the mixtape. All the gheys were so perched for a high-tempo song you can bottom too  :trisha:

i literally imagined a pc version of something similar to First Time when i first read the tracklist ...expecatations were way too high for this one 

idk why Charli didn't want it for the original xcx3 

imagine wanting to keep Can You Hear Me? over Taxi 

also considering she's moved so far away from the taxi/ GNO/ Good Girls sound, I just don't think she vibes with it anymore 

Me either ugh I wish she loved her bops as much as we do. Ever since she confirmed in an interview that she's never happy with what she does, it just sucks to see her move on quickly without the chance to release the music bc of her flop ass label. It's like the perfect storm; Charli moves on quickly and the label moves way too slow.

ajhfkajfh Can You Hear Me does literally NOTHING for me, Taxi truly is that bop. I haven't listened to it in weeks though bc I don't wanna burn it out like I did with all her other music.

I don't think she's officially moved away from that early Charli PC sound, but I really miss the feeling of it being fresh and new. It was like watching a caterpillar come out of metamorphosis. It was an amazing experience and it's been so sad to watch that era slip away. 

Charli: I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it
I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah
I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah

Me: tumblr_inline_otv3g5fS0L1ufejgp_540.gif

Me either ugh I wish she loved her bops as much as we do. Ever since she confirmed in an interview that she's never happy with what she does, it just sucks to see her move on quickly without the chance to release the music bc of her flop ass label. It's like the perfect storm; Charli moves on quickly and the label moves way too slow.

RIGHT! it's like we never really got to have it. it was like we could only see it starting to blossom then it never fully came. it's sad.  taxi and no angel with a sun visor. that's what i think of when i think of the 3rd album charli we never got to have

i literally imagined a pc version of something similar to First Time when i first read the tracklist ...expecatations were way too high for this one 

Have you heard the Danny L Harle edit of that one? Haha. 

just a though but ......pop 2 literally sounds like a charli pc take on true romance and its kind of cool to think about it in that way 

Yes! This feels a LOT more like Super Ultra (and that side of True Romance) to me than any other Charli project. 

Can anyone remind me what the Exchange songs are? Is this right? 

1. Round & Round

2. Roll With Me

3. Taxi

4. Girls Night Out (??)

5. Hey Boy, Hey Girl

6. TKO

7. Daddy Knows

8. ???