Fluorine

Charli XCX

There are many things missing if this were to be like the SOPHIE version. Especially the rolling snares from chorus 1 - verse 2.

Also 128kbps?  :crossed:

not sure what happened audio quality wise. in regards to the production, i was more referring to the synths being untagged and also eliminating the new bridge and adding the synth by itself back in as well as the pre chorus before final chorus. (speeding up the song as well). never claimed it was exact just more similar.

I just played Focus & Blame It On Ur Luv for a friend (the original upbeat version not the ugly tropical one) and he said I've got him falling for Charli!! I also sent a friend Million and Champion and made a Charli playlist and she now stans 100%!! (of your attention) I played her TKO a few weeks ago and she was living but now she's an official Angel!! She also loves 5ITM so that's cool! I love repping Charli and getting people to see the light  :flutter:

omg i got a friend SO into pop 2 and n1a. i love converting locals to angels

seeing XCX3 (the leaked tracks) as a concept album - where she cheated her boyfriend etc - I think that Queen Lizzy should be the opening track and IWBWY the closing track

omg the whole album is like a series of mishaps/mistakes and then iwbwu closing "i know i messed up, and i was wrong, i thought it over and over for so long" omg our minds

not sure what happened audio quality wise. in regards to the production, i was more referring to the synths being untagged and also eliminating the new bridge and adding the synth by itself back in as well as the pre chorus before final chorus. (speeding up the song as well). never claimed it was exact just more similar.

really like this! it is missing those rolling snares but otherwise i think it's great.