Fluorine

Charli XCX

No Its from a fellow angel from the PC music group on Facebook. He got It over a year ago from a friend of Hari when she used to date Sophie. Its the ONE! WE FINALLY GOT it!!!!

Sorry I'm on my phone and shaking lol.

does he has Taxi lol?

1zf282u.png

Made this quick little cover for the Exchange version of No Angel / any other Exchange tracks you may have on your iTunes! I thought it would be cute to put "XCXPLICIT" instead of "Explicit" but it didn't work as well as I planned. Nothing special, just for those out there who like to have close to official looking artwork for non-official songs!

8V7Yvel.png

the 'sophie demo' sounds legit but the vocals are IDENTICAL if you line them up with the released version

there isn't a different take or mixing difference despite them being supposedly two years apart

Do we know if they re-used the vocals and just added the new bridge? or is it totally new? (obviously i'm talking abput the released version)

giphy.gif

Do we know if they re-used the vocals and just added the new bridge? or is it totally new? (obviously i'm talking abput the released version)

it's not just that, it's the EXACT same acapella

same mixing/eq, fx, harmonies, its identical

i don't think it's real tbh the person even revealed how he got the song lol it's very strange

I think its real btw but is strange how Sophie could share songs like that with a random person if thats not true so its the best remake i've ever seen

I think its real btw but is strange how Sophie could share songs like that with a random person if thats not true so its the best remake i've ever seen

Apparently this person is friends with someone who got the song from Hari (sophie's ex)

i'm gonna go compare it with old recordings and see how well it lines up