Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg that "sophie version" is so bland some of yall literally have no taste, the new version is MILES better. 

The sharp tone of the synths has always been so good in the SOPHIE version though. I get it... I was kinda missing that element in the final version myself. But yeah, the final definitely grew on me a ton throughout the day today. Some odd mixing choices with it maybe, but not a big deal. It's definitely well developed, and sounds good.

Really surprised to see that SOPHIE version though!!

omg u guys that's just the filtered vocals from phonicmind you can hear bits of the new instrumental especially in 1:25-1:27 like you can hear this faded bell sound that definitely should not be there

still a good remake tho 

The sharp tone of the synths has always been so good in the SOPHIE version though. I get it... I was kinda missing that element in the final version myself. But yeah, the final definitely grew on me a ton throughout the day today. Some odd mixing choices with it maybe, but not a big deal. It's definitely well developed, and sounds good.

Really surprised to see that SOPHIE version though!!

Sophie has her iconic signature in songs but now I can see that her version is not that commercial I could be wrong tho. the final version is more radio friendly for the gp cant believe we 2 no angels

I love this. Thank you!

:D  :D

omg u guys that's just the filtered vocals from phonicmind you can hear bits of the new instrumental especially in 1:25-1:27 like you can hear this faded bell sound that definitely should not be there

still a good remake tho 

nnn   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

8V7Yvel.png

still a good remake tho 

how in the world is this be a remake? the vocals are 100% clean.  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

still a good remake tho

thats the real thing u can hear the bell during 1:25 in the live version