Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is unrelated but charli stans are fucking nasty i've been in multiple group chats now and hated every one lol. even this thread somehow manages to be more civil.

Nnnn have you been in the discord chat with Diplo and all the other psycho trolls? They are weird and to be honest human scum. This here is the best place to be for Angels. I wish the stanbase on ATRL would be bigger and more active.

this is unrelated but charli stans are fucking nasty i've been in multiple group chats now and hated every one lol. even this thread somehow manages to be more civil. 

this !

it's funny how they ALL act so high/mighty as if charli wouldn't be supremely disgusted by the things they say and do

Nnnn have you been in the discord chat with Diplo and all the other psycho trolls? They are weird and to be honest human scum. This here is the best place to be for Angels. I wish the stanbase on ATRL would be bigger and more active.

orrrr we could all move to xcx.boards.net ! Loooool attrl

I know right? Some of those folks have a very peculiar sense of humour... The GC I was in folks liked posting pictures of scat or rosebuds out of nowhere. How did Charli end up with such messy stans?

this !

it's funny how they ALL act so high/mighty as if charli wouldn't be supremely disgusted by the things they say and do

breakdown of charli's online fanbase:

1. immature children who think they know something when they don't

2. the psycho leakers who have god-like complexes

or

3. the blind followers of the leakers that kiss their asses in hopes of getting more things. :rip:

or

3. the blind followers of the leakers that kiss their asses in hopes of getting more things. :rip:

precisely  :toofunny:

here's a thought: not being a negative hassle on charli xcx's career and fanbase

i was in the discord for like 24 hours and had to leave, i kid you not it caused me literal distress. 

or

they're honestly just mean! like you can say anything and they'll find a way to snap on you. i'm all for playful bitchiness but it's just way too much. i cringe at what other fanbases must think of us

these discord chats are a mess, i spent one or two days on one and it was one of the worst spaces i've ever been

psychos, racists...

it's the same small group of people doing the trolling LOL and then they stomp around these little forums demanding attention

totally a cool, sane, normal thing to do!