Fluorine

Charli XCX

She’s wanted GNO as a proper single with a video for years so I think we should let it have its deserved moment 2 shine :D There’ll always be next month

Can you tell us if shoes is meant for this current era? Does it have a chance of release? :)

If she's releasing GNO this Friday there's literally only Taxi left from the songs she's performing live recently

xFw8DFH.gif

She performed Taxi once, she plays GNO at virtually every show. 

I think we have all assumed it’s dead. She DMd people days after the first performance saying it wouldn’t be released and also @@diplo has said she hasn’t touched it since 2016

Yep. It was never finished lmao. Don't even think they considered it for Pop 2. 

Girl's Night Out (feat. Pete Tong & TyNi) / 1999 - Single

I can already imagine it in my library

The leaked version was already after the Pete Tong one, so I don't think they'd risk its mainstream appeal by adding his part back in...

it's the demo version of this 

also, why in the world do you guys want a song with some radio host person talking to charli in the bridge...? 

it does not make the song sound better whatsoever  :toofunny:

HAHAHAH THANK YOU!!!! Exactly! It's cool & it'd be cool to hear in some form but it adds nothing, especially to an audience who doesn't know who Pete Tong is for the most part, like almost every non-UK fan.  

The leaked version was already after the Pete Tong one, so I don't think they'd risk its mainstream appeal by adding his part back in...

Yeah, you're right I guess... But TyNi still better have a part, the Barbie Girl sample would only ADD to the timelessness this song is going to have  :crossed:

HAHAHAH THANK YOU!!!! Exactly! It's cool & it'd be cool to hear in some form but it adds nothing, especially to an audience who doesn't know who Pete Tong is for the most part, like almost every non-UK fan.  

LMAOO yes, it confused me at first bc like what...? who does this appeal to? i didn't even know who Pete Tong was until I heard the snippet of that version  :toofunny:

I wouldn't mind if we got the leaked GNO, but it'd be cool to hear the one with Tyni

it's the demo version of this 

also, why in the world do you guys want a song with some radio host talking to Charli in the bridge...? 

it does not make the song sound better whatsoever  :toofunny:

it's the exact same version without sophie playing on her monomachine live  :crossed:

also... she said she wanted to do skits on the album originally, and that's obviously a skit. it's better than a plain demo bridge which is hopefully not what we get on that horrible mix they've been playing live for years

d2z2Mep.png

it's the exact same version without sophie playing on her monomachine live  :crossed:

also... she said she wanted to do skits on the album originally, and that's obviously a skit. it's better than a plain demo bridge which is hopefully not what we get on that horrible mix they've been playing live for years

ohh, a skit, that makes more sense.

and it does sound the exact same but the live has a longer intro so my mistake

I get most people wouldn't want it on a single but I reckon that version in particular would've been for her fantasy party-pop album with skits that now we obviously won't get  :(

Let's hope for the barbie girl feature or something to fill it

d2z2Mep.png

That kinda explains the spoken CYHM bridge  :O

And the Good Girls rap feature kinda sounds like the introduction of someone new to the party "this must be where the good girls go"  :hdu:

Her mind  :worship:

Yeah it was like a concept album i guess :’( She was gonna get Simon Cowell to do a skit before n1a came out

What!!!!!

Do you have any other tidbits like this? It’s SO interesting to hear what was going on behind the scenes/potential ideas!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah it was like a concept album i guess :’( She was gonna get Simon Cowell to do a skit before n1a came out

What!!!!!

Do you have any other tidbits like this? It’s SO interesting to hear what was going on behind the scenes/potential ideas!

!!!!

i wonder if she could to be independent artist, i mean would she be able to pay for everything she is getting now or not really and also if she will ever be able to leave asylum/atlantic and if she has ever wanted to leave them

That kinda explains the spoken CYHM bridge  :O

And the Good Girls rap feature kinda sounds like the introduction of someone new to the party "this must be where the good girls go"  :hdu:

Her mind  :worship:

do we have a rap gg snippet

I’m happy for her finally releasing the finished version of GNO after like 3 years but I would’ve been happier if there was a bside or if there were new songs instead. oh well. guess we’ll have to wait till august for some new material

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif