Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lmao on a side note, I'm p sure this is like the 2nd or 3rd time now in a year that someone's @ me throwing shade at my personal appearance or something about nudes (???) (is this your way of slut shaming?????) and i just gotta ask if we as a collective can be more creative with our drags kk thx :facepalm:

well leak the nudes

Thanks for the newer leaks guys. Not my faves but I appreciate everything XCX and I'm pretty sure the rest will come at some point.

More excited about the new monthly drop. Any new rumors. The last time I checked we thought It will be a 1999/CTMP double release? Honestly I doubt It but would love to get a new/unheard track. CTMP can stay unreleased. Its ok but nothing special.

mess @ yall teasing those album pics. they literally should've never surfaced anywhere because for all we know she still might use them

for the last time, why would she use pictures from 2016 for a 2019 album release?! she has ugly, middle age guidance counsellor hair now and the whole concept for that album is clearly scrapped. she's definitely not going to use them 

tumblr_p8oeknc4q61roxle0o3_400.gif